Why does the 17th Shard kill Spotify?

I mostly access the Shard on my phone, and I also like listening to music on Spotify, again on my phone (I don´t care about sound quality). However, every time I get a notification on the Shard, Spotify pauses itself. I have gotten used to it, and it is no problem really. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this occur and knows why it happens?

14 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

What browser do you use? I have an opposite problem, I don't get any notifications on the phone :/

I only get notifications when I have the page up on my screen, to clarify. When it comes to browser... I will admit that I really don´t know what browser means. is it the search engine? In that case, I think it is Google. 

• 4 weeks later...

Browser is the application you use to use (browse, surf, ride, read, etc.) the Internet. The most common ones are Chrome, Safari, and sometimes Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is the infamously bad one, even though it’s better (read: still not good though) than it used to be.

Google, as a company, makes the search engine “Google,” the browser “(Google) Chrome,” the application download software “Google Play,” and a few hardware like Android phones (I think? Is Android owned by Google?). Mostly software.

Sorry if the excess explanation comes off as condescending, I’m just trying to cover all my bases here.

• 2 weeks later...