[OB] New Parshendi

bdoble97

We really don't know anymore.

At the very least, they're Listeners that have been without spren bonding for generations.

I'm not sure they STILL haven't bonded a spren. The Everstorm just undid whatever made them slaves in the first place.

I'm not even sure it's safe to call them Voidbringers. Something is very off from what we understand.

I will continue to refer to all Parshmen/Parshendi as Listeners until explicitly informed by canon materials that I can do otherwise.

Edited by Wreith

1 hour ago, Wreith said:

We really don't know anymore.

At the very least, they're Listeners that have been without spren bonding for generations.

I'm not sure they STILL haven't bonded a spren. The Everstorm just undid whatever made them slaves in the first place.

I'm not even sure it's safe to call them Voidbringers. Something is very off from what we understand.

I will continue to refer to all Parshmen/Parshendi as Listeners until explicitly informed by canon materials that I can do otherwise.

Ok good points  i kind of hope there are alot of subspecies of Listeners. 

17 minutes ago, OrangeJedi said:

I can't remember what part of what book, but on the the chapter headings it listed different forms for the Listeners.

It's part two of WoR
https://coppermind.net/wiki/Words_of_Radiance/Epigraphs

I don't consider the Forms different species though.
If that was OP intention, then the answer to the original question is yes, this appears to be a form we haven't seen before 

• Argent changed the title to [OB] New Parshendi
  • Chaos locked this topic