Does anyone have any news on the Weller books pre-orders for Oathbringer?

Stark

Hi guys,

Weller books is usually my only way to get access to signed copies of Brandon's books, and even though the shipping tends to be extremely prohibitive, it is usually worth it.  But I saw that there was some issue with their site mentioned on Brandon's last blog.  Does anyone have any news?

Otherwise, we are getting to the point where I may just have to order the book somewhere else.  Which I don't want to do, because I really do want to have the chance to own a numbered copy and ask a question.

24 minutes ago, Rider of Storms said:

I was looking forward to getting a question in as well, but I eventually broke down and ordered off the BYU store. Still signed and numbered, but not personalized.

Depending on how badly you want it personalized, you can wait in line at the release party and get it personalized. If you cannot attend the release party then, depending on how much you trust random internet people, I could pick yours up for you, wait in line, get it personalized for you, then mail it off. My wife and I will both be there so, if they follow previous rules, we could get up to six personalizations with one go through the line.