Oathbringer spoilers are not allowed in Cosmere Theories until release

Chaos

Do not post Oathbringer spoilers in this board. Many people are avoiding sample chapters. 

I will be temp suspending people who violate this from now on. 

After release we will use tags in topic titles to coordinate this and some things will be allowed in Cosmere Theories.

• Chaos pinned this topic
4 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

@Chaos Are we allowed to post OB spoilers in spoiler tags? 

No! All Oathbringer spoilers must only be in the Oathbringer spoiler board until release. Upon release there will be slightly more leeway.

• 4 weeks later...

Ummm, Chaos, I think I'm alright, but I had better report myself. I've just posted a Cosmere theory, and while it doesn't reference anything in the sample chapters, it does mention the images of the Heralds that were released recently. The thread is 'Shardplate WoBs', so if you need to edit anything out, feel free, and sorry.

44 minutes ago, Bort said:

Ummm, Chaos, I think I'm alright, but I had better report myself. I've just posted a Cosmere theory, and while it doesn't reference anything in the sample chapters, it does mention the images of the Heralds that were released recently. The thread is 'Shardplate WoBs', so if you need to edit anything out, feel free, and sorry.

REPORTED!

Not really

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos unpinned this topic
  • Chaos locked this topic