Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

1 minute ago, Roadwalker said:

That was a killing.

There. Deliberate murder of someone by someone who wants them removed. Lynch fRR, stop the killings.

Yes, deliberate murder of her husband who forced his way into the game saying "I'm playing and you can't stop me," in the first write-up of the game, using my character to do it. Not some random person. Me. Who knows him (and, I'll admit, I kind of liked the fact that she used me to kill him. It amuses me). I'm not really sure how much stock we can put in that death, considering how he signed up. I view it more as Mi'ch going "oh, really? I can't stop you? Take this. You're now dead."

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

Yes, but not in a way that's ever been done before. Lynching the GM has been done and redone. She wouldn't rehash it.

Mmmmm Hmmmmmmm... wilson.

Note: I think you are holding something over my head, you know something.

Edited by Roadwalker

It wouldn't surprise me if potentially lynching the GM at this stage might do something, but I would very much doubt it would be the solution to the central mystery of the game.

Hero, assuming you're not trolling, I assume the lovers is just the standard if one dies, the other dies too?

22 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Like Wilson knows something we don't...

fRR

Wilson knows a lot of things.

I don’t think I want to vote until we get an answer on the PMs (since I didn’t directly say it, I did not receive one either), but I suspect that lynching people may end up being less important than in other games. Just a hunch though. Don’t know anything yet to confirm that.

1 minute ago, Roadwalker said:

I'm guessing lynching is how we are going to win, but just a hunch though. Don’t know anything yet to confirm that.

Other than the fact that we usually have to do that? That’s part of why I’m thinking we don’t (maybe even need to have a no-lynch cycle in order to win).

Also, Hurricane Irma will be hitting us Sun-Mon most likely, and I’ll likely lose power and internet. This game will take lower priority then. 

@firstRainbowRose Were we supposed to get a PM? Because I did not get a PM.

EDIT: *proceeds to actually look at other posts*

Well... that's interesting. Is this going to be like one of those games of Clue where you put all of the pieces together but end up accusing yourself of murder?

Professor Plum: After careful consideration of the facts, it must have been Professor Plum in the library with the candlestick!

Police: But sir... why are you accusing yourself? And if you actually did commit the murder, why did you have to go around the whole house looking for clues first? Having murdered someone, why wouldn't you know exactly where and how you did it?

Professor Plum: ...

Edited by RippleGylf

27 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

It wouldn't surprise me if potentially lynching the GM at this stage might do something, but I would very much doubt it would be the solution to the central mystery of the game.

Hero, assuming you're not trolling, I assume the lovers is just the standard if one dies, the other dies too?

I was not told. All I was told was that my role was "Cupid" and to pick two people. 

I should also mention that I was not given any sort of alignment. 

Typically the Cupid role lets you pick two people at the beginning of the game to fall in love. These two become the "lovers." If one lover dies, the other dies as well, so their goal becomes to survive together until the end of the game. 

I ASSUME (can't emphasize that enough) that that is how it works in this game, too. At least, I haven't been told otherwise. 

40 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Other than the fact that we usually have to do that? That’s part of why I’m thinking we don’t (maybe even need to have a no-lynch cycle in order to win).

Also, Hurricane Irma will be hitting us Sun-Mon most likely, and I’ll likely lose power and internet. This game will take lower priority then. 

Are you going to be okay? Please be careful. Huricans are scary.

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

I have not received a PM. Also, knowing fRR (and more importantly, her husband who she just killed), lynching the GM is probably a really, really bad idea, so I'll be voting to lynch Roadwalker.

So. I have done this before. Lynching the GM, that is. I almost died. No. Not doing that again. No thank you. Who to lynch, though?

Well...I would lynch....Hero. He is the only one that we know of with a PM so this is either a really good move, or a really, really bad one. So yup.

3 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

So. I have done this before. Lynching the GM, that is. I almost died. No. Not doing that again. No thank you. Who to lynch, though?

Well...I would lynch....Hero. He is the only one that we know of with a PM so this is either a really good move, or a really, really bad one. So yup.

Depends on if he's bluffing about the cupid role. If he is, then we took down an elim or bad guy. If he's not, then the village lost a good player, but I am guessing that since his role has already been filled, he is just, for all intents and purposes, vanilla village. Unless he's bluffing.

2 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Depends on if he's bluffing about the cupid role. If he is, then we took down an elim or bad guy. If he's not, then the village lost a good player, but I am guessing that since his role has already been filled, he is just, for all intents and purposes, vanilla village. Unless he's bluffing.

Exactly.

I was a bit surprised when I started reading the thread. The thread opened 9 hours ago, I've just come online but I received the role PM 11 hours ago.

Now this leads me to think that only a certain type of roles have been distributed so far or GM could be just waiting whilst we do our intros etc.

They did say they're busy for a while. Maybe everyone will start getting PMs soon. 

And no, I will not roleclaim yet.

5 minutes ago, firstRainbowRose said:

Sorry everyone, I'm rather new to this... and yeah, I kind of forgot to give you alignment roles. I've got the list, but totally just spaced it. (To be fair, I'm really tired. Haven't slept great.) I will get those out as soon as I can.

PM are absolutely allowed.

I look forward with great excitement.

Speaking of which...

*goes off to create PMs*