Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

Temperance Owen's parents hoped she would exemplify her name as she got older. Then they died. Perhaps their death is the reason she's decidedly not temperate, or maybe she was always going to be this way and it's a good thing they died, lest they be overcome with disappointment. Who knows?

I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to sign up. Give me a little bit to figure out a name and character...

EDIT: Okay, character is a bounty hunter simply known as "The Heron." He's a tall, lanky man characterized by the wide-brimmed hat that he wears pulled down low over his face. 

Edited by Herowannabe

12 hours ago, Alvron said:

23 spots gone, only 8 remain.  If you are on the fence about joining then you better make up your mind soon or miss out. :) 

Hmmm...

This is too tempting for me - a blackout game? This is bound to be interesting.

I'll sign up as Shadow, a naive young boy that's been sheltered in one of the cities with constant protection, and has never been into the forests. After all, stories tend to be exaggerated. They can't be all that bad now, can they?

7 left, then. :ph34r: I think this one is going to fill capacity well before signups close...

fRR, if that happens, will the game start early, or will it still start at the originally planned time?

Oh just great, my nick in almost every SE game is "Silver Feather"... Now we are on Threnody R.I.P.

Lawrence shoved his battered felt hat down on his head. He pulled his battered leather tailcoat about his shoulders, and dusted his shoulders with silver dust. He felt at the rawhide thongs that kept his knifes, one silver and one steel, adjusted about his waist. His father had never needed any of that. His father was a true homesteader, he walked among the shades without silver, without weapons, with only his handmade clothes. Lawrence could never do that. He could survive in the forest, sure, and he could do things that the fortfolk could never dream of. Still, he took precautions. He pitied fellows like @Flash who flaunted the Simple Rules. That @Flash fellow would run one pace and bring the shades down on him.

1 minute ago, Roadwalker said:

Oh just great, my nick in almost every SE game is "Silver Feather"... Now we are on Threnody R.I.P.

Lawrence shoved his battered felt hat down on his head. He pulled his battered leather tailcoat about his shoulders, and dusted his shoulders with silver dust. He felt at the rawhide thongs that kept his knifes, one silver and one steel, adjusted about his waist. His father had never needed any of that. His father was a true homesteader, he walked among the shades without silver, without weapons, with only his handmade clothes. Lawrence could never do that. He could survive in the forest, sure, and he could do things that the fortfolk could never dream of. Still, he took precautions. He pitied fellows like @Flash who flaunted the Simple Rules. That @Flash fellow would run one pace and bring the shades down on him.

Not if they can't catch me!

• Rubix locked and unlocked this topic