27. RippleGylf - Ripple
28. TheMightyLopen - Usopp
29. Ecthelion III - Cyrus
30. Rebecca - Jayne
31. Amanuensis
32. Rubix[/s]

:0

0:

Alright. Couple bits of information now.

I had a moment of clarity,  and am now a Lamplighter - I have a one shot scan ability.

I also got the doll in the middle of the cycle last cycle, after I asked about won had it.

I would like to know who had it before me - this is my second cycle with it, so I think I'm off the pattern for it to be Bard's doll.

And, since I'm a person of my word. Seonid

Well.

I'll admit my first reaction to the OG was "HACK YEASH I SURVIVLLED"

Yo like, I feel like lynching the GM 

1 minute ago, Seonid said:

I got the PM after sending in an order to try and smash the doll. I don't know if the two are connected, though.

ooh interesting.

Does anyone here hold the doll now?

3 hours ago, Seonid said:

I would like to know who had it before me - this is my second cycle with it, so I think I'm off the pattern for it to be Bard's doll.

And, since I'm a person of my word. Seonid

Interesting.

If my latest theory is true, and I fully expect it to be wrong, then there might still only be one Doll. There is a pattern to support it, just not much of one.

Cycle 1-2 Rebecca had the Doll.  Cycle 3 it was in Limbo.  Cycle 4-5 Bard had the Doll.  Cycle 6 limbo again.  Cycle 7-8 Seonid has the Doll.

Of course that doesn't explain the kill on C3 or the death of Bard on C6 so I'm not holding out much hope that I'm right. Unless of course it's Wilsons death on C1 that is off the pattern. But then that raises the question as to what/who killed Wilson.

Yeah, I got nothing. :( 

Best bet is we lynch Seonid and hope it ends the game. Or at least gives us more information.

6 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Interesting.

If my latest theory is true, and I fully expect it to be wrong, then there might still only be one Doll. There is a pattern to support it, just not much of one.

Cycle 1-2 Rebecca had the Doll.  Cycle 3 it was in Limbo.  Cycle 4-5 Bard had the Doll.  Cycle 6 limbo again.  Cycle 7-8 Seonid has the Doll.

Of course that doesn't explain the kill on C3 or the death of Bard on C6 so I'm not holding out much hope that I'm right. Unless of course it's Wilsons death on C1 that is off the pattern. But then that raises the question as to what/who killed Wilson.

Yeah, I got nothing. :( 

Best bet is we lynch Seonid and hope it ends the game. Or at least gives us more information.

I don't wanna :(

Maybe the holder of the doll is how it stays "safe", and only when there is no holder do the kills happen, "limbo" becomes "free-roam mode". 

Maybe killing the holder is the activation it needs, I think this is too much of a gamble....I doubt the person holding the dolls is responsible for the killings.

As for Wilson's death, I thought she was scapegoat?

18 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

Yep, SeonidHopefully this won't kill us all.
Also, Seonid, it would be great if before you died you could use your scanning ability...and of course post it for all, so we all know.

It doesn't work like that. I pick a person.  If they have a role, I get told it. If they don't, when they finally have a moment of clarity, I get told about it and what they become. You want me to use it, i need to live. I think that lynching the doll holder is more important, though.

I'm back from my trip, what did I miss?

*skims thread*

hmm... so I gather Seonid's got the doll and we're lynching him to see what happens? Thank you for your sacrifice, @Seonid

It looks like there are plenty of votes to lynch him, so on the off chance that something really bad happens and this plan backfires on everyone voting for him, I'm going to hold back my vote. 

Edited by Herowannabe
Typo

QF26 - Cycle 9

[this space reserved for writeups]

Seonid was lynched!

Vote Count
Seonid (8): Seonid, Alv, Jondesu, Straw, Sami, Sony, Budgie, DA

blu_1505833200.png

Player List

Player List
1. Haelbarde - Horatio Heatherlocke
2. Darkness Ascendant - Necrosis Jones
3. Sami - Aleta Nebrask
4. Straw - Straw
5. Lemonelon - Adelaide
6. Flash - SteelDancer[/s]
7. Eternum - Nero[/s]
8. Julio - Taklon Nalkot
9. Roadwalker - Lawrence "Silver" Arthur[/s]
10. _Stick_ - Stick
11. King Cole - Turtle
12. Megasif - Shaa Locke Haums
13. Droughtbringer -
14. Sony - Sony
15. Majestic - Lion Shadow[/s]
16. A Budgie - Budge
17. Seonid - Erodaan Qadri
18. Alvron - Jace Blood-Axe
19. Little Wilson - Temperance Owen
20. Arinian -  Irvin Thyme
21. Mark IV - Mark
22. Herowannabe - The Heron
23. Jondesu - Remart
24. The Young Bard - Shadow
25. BrightnessRadiant - Rani
26. Dani - Yiferian
27. RippleGylf - Ripple
28. TheMightyLopen - Usopp
29. Ecthelion III - Cyrus
30. Rebecca - Jayne
31. Amanuensis
32. Rubix

@Jondesu Wow. Ok. So nothing. I guess that would've been too easy. Seonid, the doll holder, has been lynched. The doll has probably passed onto another person and there will most likely be an elim kill at the end of this cycle.

I'm still of the opinion that the doll is secondary. Now I'm also of the opinion that there is an elim team but very small. More people are having their moments of clarity and I have had mine and will reveal my role in due time.

Now there's been a discrepancy with the scapegoat role. From the explanation that Wilson gave to Lopen, we were told that the scapegoat will be lynched if there's no vote or if there's a tied vote. I'm sure we've had a cycle or two where there wasn't a lynch yet the scapegoat hasn't died. I remember someone mentioning this but it wasn't followed up and I just want to bring this point to everyone's attention.

In an earlier cycle,

@_Stick_ mentioned about a 'doll owner' which led Lopen to  question stick in regards to the comment.

Stick, do you, by any chance, know something about the doll that we don't?