[OB] Oathbringer chapters 13-15

Mestiv

Hello everyone!

Once again I'm stealing your fun by denying your racing game of "who posts new chapters threads first" ;) In return you get a cleaner forum, so it's not that bad wouldn't you say?

The chapters will be available from 9 A.M. EDT (26th of September 2017).

They should be available here: https://www.tor.com/2017/09/26/oathbringer-by-brandon-sanderson-chapters-13-15/

I think the voidbringers are going to be humanized througout the book. But the chapter name got me all excited for squires:(

Also Radiant. Holy cow Shallan is going to get split personality disorder. 

Interesting how Adolin is trying to teach Shallan to use her sword. 

This is the second chapter with sexual spren comments. Hm

Edited by Steeldancer

5 minutes ago, Kalinovsky said:

Because that's something that spren are unfamiliar with, but very important to people. They're curious.

How do spren reproduce? 

Do they even? Is it just "we think together and pop comes another spren"

Also what was this about them sending another if pattern dies?!

Also the chapter epigraphs appear to not be helpful 

Edited by Steeldancer

Tad annoyed with Shallan not truly accepting to truth, but i'll bite. Practically yelling 'WHAT?! C'MON' at the Kaladin cliffhanger. Will be interesting to see what Shallan actually uncovers.

And for some reason, i'm getting an Elhokar vibe from the epigraphs, given the amount of pleading. Either him or Sadees

Edited by ParadoxicalZen

Okay fun fact: I was so happy when I was Veil that I almost squealed (I'm at work) and then I had to pretend just saw a cute cat video to cover the extent of my nerdiness. And then it turned out that I had embarrassed myself for like, five seconds of Veil screentime. Lesson learned, I'll try and fake a cough next time I'm excited.

Ps: I love Shalanspren! It goes together with Sylblade.

Edited by Elena
typos!

1 minute ago, Knabepicer said:

Well that was a pretty big bait-and-switch with the squires in the chapter name.

Not really.  We knew Kaladin was nowhere near his squires..  And we know they can't "capture" stormlight on their own...  But I do want to know what game they were playing and how to play it!