Hats,ya see

mistborn
Ho folks!

13 posts in this topic

Just finished reading all books set in Scadrial.Any suggestions for me to know Cosmere better?

@Hats,ya see Welcome to the Shard!

My suggestion would be primarily to read all of the rest of them :P, but you should read Stormlight Archive soon, as the third book comes out in November - and if you don't read them in time you might miss out on the hype :D

Who is your favorite Mistborn character?

I was considering starting Stormlight.Thanks for the nudge.And from Era 1 my favourite character is Marsh and from Era 2,you can already guess from my username ;)

Just now, Hats,ya see said:

I was considering starting Stormlight.Thanks for the nudge.And from Era 1 my favourite character is Marsh and from Era 2,you can already guess from my username ;)

Ah yes, Marsh is awesome!!

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here with us. Happy Reading!:D

Just joined myself. Wayne is awesome.

1 hour ago, MRex said:

Just joined myself. Wayne is awesome.

Aye,looking forward to get his final arc in the story.I think Wayne is going to be the super altruistic guy in the room since that's where I see his character is going.He's gonna do something pretty huge.

Funniest chapter in the Cosmere: Shadows of Self, The bar scene, or the temple of the common man, as Wayne calls it.

21 minutes ago, MRex said:

Funniest chapter in the Cosmere: Shadows of Self, The bar scene, or the temple of the common man, as Wayne calls it.

Indeed,MRex.MeLaan is pretty amusing as well.Another of my favourite scene was him moving on from Ranette in BoM.The part where he started to hope a threesome desperately was so real despite how perfect their last encounter should've been.I say,Wayne is a challenge for Brandon.

Welcome! I'd personally recommend Elantris next, then Warbreaker and Stormlight. But whatever order you read them in, you're in for a treat. Enjoy!

3 hours ago, btcannon said:

Welcome! I'd personally recommend Elantris next, then Warbreaker and Stormlight. But whatever order you read them in, you're in for a treat. Enjoy!

Lol my friend who got me into Mistborn in the first place has made me start Elantris.So I don't think I have much choice. :) Elantris is awesome.I am liking it even better than Mistborn.The diction is repeatative,yes but the worldmaking pays it off again.Honestly I am more fascinated with Elantris than I was with Mistborn,primarily because of the fact I love medieval vibes in my fantasies.