Ho folks!

Hats,ya see

21 minutes ago, MRex said:

Funniest chapter in the Cosmere: Shadows of Self, The bar scene, or the temple of the common man, as Wayne calls it.

Indeed,MRex.MeLaan is pretty amusing as well.Another of my favourite scene was him moving on from Ranette in BoM.The part where he started to hope a threesome desperately was so real despite how perfect their last encounter should've been.I say,Wayne is a challenge for Brandon.

3 hours ago, btcannon said:

Welcome! I'd personally recommend Elantris next, then Warbreaker and Stormlight. But whatever order you read them in, you're in for a treat. Enjoy!

Lol my friend who got me into Mistborn in the first place has made me start Elantris.So I don't think I have much choice. :) Elantris is awesome.I am liking it even better than Mistborn.The diction is repeatative,yes but the worldmaking pays it off again.Honestly I am more fascinated with Elantris than I was with Mistborn,primarily because of the fact I love medieval vibes in my fantasies.