Hi. My name is Cynthia. I'm from Kenya. I actually know didn't know who Brandon Sanderson until last week Monday when Elantris came up in my suggestion list. Since then I have literally been glued to my Kindle devouring his books. I have gone through Elantris, The Emperor's Soul, Warbreaker, The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance. Stormlight Archive is my absolute favourite and I am so glad I only have to wait 2 months for the next book. I can only imagine the agony of waiting from 2014. I'm currently reading Mistborn: The Final Empire and it is pretty Amazing so far. Anyway... I hope I have a great time here in the 17th Shard.

Edited by Kaleidoscope

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here with us. And, wow, I can't believe you read all that in one week. It took me about a month to read each Stormlight book. They're my favorite too though. And trust me, you'll love all the Mistborn works! Anyways, Happy Reading! :D

4 hours ago, Sami said:

Welcome to the Shard!!! Brandon Sanderson's books are guaranteed to continue to be awesome until the end :D

Who do you ship in the SA? (or your favorite ship anyways :ph34r:) Shalladin? Shadolin? Davini? Kasnah?

Shalladin all the way... I feel like they really connected when they were at the chasms... Mmmmmh! Shalladin!

7 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Shalladin all the way... I feel like they really connected when they were at the chasms... Mmmmmh! Shalladin!

No!!!! Not Shalladin!!! If Shalladin happened, poor Syl... 

Also, Shallan is really good for Adolin. 

But mostly, poor Syl... you can't do that to the best little lady in the cosmere!!! She'd probably try to get the Stormfather to have Dalinar kill Shallan. Anyway. Not trying to be decisive... but Brandon, you'd better not go with Shalladin! Or I won't read any more of your books... For about a day. Or maybe even a week. 

Either way, I only hate you a *little* for shipping Shalladin. :P 

32 minutes ago, Julio said:

No!!!! Not Shalladin!!! If Shalladin happened, poor Syl... 

Also, Shallan is really good for Adolin. 

But mostly, poor Syl... you can't do that to the best little lady in the cosmere!!! She'd probably try to get the Stormfather to have Dalinar kill Shallan. Anyway. Not trying to be decisive... but Brandon, you'd better not go with Shalladin! Or I won't read any more of your books... For about a day. Or maybe even a week. 

Either way, I only hate you a *little* for shipping Shalladin. :P 

Potential Spoilers for whoever decided not to read the newest Oathbringer chapters:

Spoiler

“Come on,” Syl said. “What about that Lightweaver? You seemed to like her.”

The words struck uncomfortably close to the truth. “Shallan is engaged to Dalinar’s son.”

“So? You’re better than him. I don’t trust him one bit.”

“You don’t trust anyone who carries a Shardblade, Syl,” Kaladin said with a sigh. “We’ve been over this. It’s not a mark of bad character to have bonded one of the weapons.”

“Yes, well, let’s have someone swing around the corpse of your sisters by the feet, and we’ll see whether you consider it a ‘mark of bad character’ or not. This is a distraction. Like that Lightweaver could be for you…”

What do you mean, poor Syl? 

Syl was shipping Shallan and Kaladin together!!

Announcement to Team Shalladin: We have Syl on our side.

*fistpumps and cheers* :D 

Edited by Sami