Cosmere food

Jude

Whenever they mention spicy curries in Stormlight I imagine them sort of as my favorite spicy curry from Thailand.

So, I'm gonna say Rosharan/Alethi(?) curry, whatever that actually means. But I guess I wouldn't be allowed to eat it since it's man-food in Vorin lands.

2 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Whenever they mention spicy curries in Stormlight I imagine them sort of as my favorite spicy curry from Thailand.

So, I'm gonna say Rosharan/Alethi(?) curry, whatever that actually means. But I guess I wouldn't be allowed to eat it since it's man-food in Vorin lands.

I made the spicy curries once and it was a success but when I tried to make feminine food I failed

On 9/10/2017 at 1:29 PM, ryshadium90 said:

Re-reading Warbreaker and realized that I want to try a Pahn Kahl tinkfan.

literally just was reading war breaker and just read that part before I came on this sight!!!! the spicy rice sounds amazing.

6 hours ago, gaberz24 said:

I want to try all the different kinds of wine on roshar.

I mean, there is blue wine in real life, and I guess wine mead for amber wine? What in the worlds do they make these wines in Roshar out of anyway? 

Edited by Penumbra

11 hours ago, Lost Owl Needs Tea said:

Chasmfiends eat men, but can men eat Chasmfiends? Are they edible? I always thought they sounded like crab... stew and chouta sounds good though. I'm a fan of stew. 

In WoK, during the cleanup after the chasmfiend hunt, the soldiers are harvesting the shell and meat! So yes!

16 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

I wouldn't mind tasting the water on Roshar. Does the crem give it flavor even though its taken out?

I guess? but it would be nice to try the sugar treat shallan got from a street bender when she was pretending to be vale.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:34 AM, Penumbra said:

Reading all of this makes me want to throw a Cosmere inspired dinner party.
But I have approximately 0 local friends who are into the Cosmere so I guess I'll have to eat it all myself 8)

Even better. Maybe you'll become Invested because of all the Cosmere food.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:34 AM, Penumbra said:

Reading all of this makes me want to throw a Cosmere inspired dinner party.
But I have approximately 0 local friends who are into the Cosmere so I guess I'll have to eat it all myself 8)

They should have cosmere restaurants at signings or vidcons

or they could have a cooking competition to see who can make the best cosmere food

Edited by Jude