Hello peeps

Mierinx

Hello everyone

I've been reading fantasy for more than 15 years now. Last summer, while I was trying to finish Wheel of Time, I met Brandon Sanderson [the way I see things from the forum, many people made such a similar transition.] In the meantime, I've been waiting for the unpublished work to come to my inbox :) I've read all of the books except Calamity series. I've been following the Writing Excuses podcast, too. 

I'm an amateur writer, poems mostly, in my own country; and I've been considering moving onto something bigger. I have a project in mind that needs working on. I have to say Sanderson's logic captivates me, how he handles things, how he creates those things..

I hope to find a well-educated community here and to be a part of this forum in time.

Be well, everyone. D.

19 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Hello and welcome! Who is your favorite Sanderson character? Also, is there any Sanderson-books you havent read?

I've read all but the Unpublished book and the Calamity series... Devoured the rest...

Main character? I don't know for sure.. I'd say Wayne. That guy is a genius with words :)

16 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here. Happy Reading!:D

Thank you :)

On 9/4/2017 at 8:11 AM, Mierinx said:

I've read all but the Unpublished book and the Calamity series... Devoured the rest...

Main character? I don't know for sure.. I'd say Wayne. That guy is a genius with words :)

Thank you :)

Agreed on Wayne. Such a hilarious, unique character. I often feel like Brandon must have been laughing out loud to himself while writing some of his dialogue.