Mierinx

Hello peeps

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I've been reading fantasy for more than 15 years now. Last summer, while I was trying to finish Wheel of Time, I met Brandon Sanderson [the way I see things from the forum, many people made such a similar transition.] In the meantime, I've been waiting for the unpublished work to come to my inbox :) I've read all of the books except Calamity series. I've been following the Writing Excuses podcast, too. 

I'm an amateur writer, poems mostly, in my own country; and I've been considering moving onto something bigger. I have a project in mind that needs working on. I have to say Sanderson's logic captivates me, how he handles things, how he creates those things..

I hope to find a well-educated community here and to be a part of this forum in time.

Be well, everyone. D.

Welcome! Poke around and be amazed at how much you don't know. "There's always another secret."

Hello and welcome! Who is your favorite Sanderson character? Also, is there any Sanderson-books you havent read?

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here. Happy Reading!:D

19 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Hello and welcome! Who is your favorite Sanderson character? Also, is there any Sanderson-books you havent read?

I've read all but the Unpublished book and the Calamity series... Devoured the rest...

Main character? I don't know for sure.. I'd say Wayne. That guy is a genius with words :)

16 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Welcome to the Shard! It's great to have you here. Happy Reading!:D

Thank you :)

Welcome to the shard we look forward your input. Enjoy Brandon's perpendicularity and if someone offers you cookies say no.

On 9/4/2017 at 8:11 AM, Mierinx said:

I've read all but the Unpublished book and the Calamity series... Devoured the rest...

Main character? I don't know for sure.. I'd say Wayne. That guy is a genius with words :)

Thank you :)

Agreed on Wayne. Such a hilarious, unique character. I often feel like Brandon must have been laughing out loud to himself while writing some of his dialogue.