Audio book delay??

RazeU

For major releases especially, like Oathbringer surely is, the audiobook is released the same day as the book. I have not heard anything from Krammer and Reading, but I am not concerned....they do not update too often. I would count on being able to listen to the book on November 14.

I got both the audiobook and the Kindle edition of WoR on release. The audiobook edition was available two or three hours after I downloaded my Kindle edition, IIRC. So I assume the same will be the case this time. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested this was just posted on the Kramer and Reading facebook page:

Prepping. On page 968 of 1240. - Kate.

I think it is obvious that she is referring to Oathbringer but, unless I missed it somewhere in the comment section, she did not specify. So anyways looks like its right on schedule!

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, bleedscarlet said:

FYI the Audio CDs are not out today, just the audible download :(

My Audio CD pre order (quality is far superior to audible) isn't coming out until November 28th...

and just wanted to update this since Peter was AMAZING and actually gave me a response (ON LAUNCH DAY no less!). Apparently they had some QC issues that went up to the last minute, so production for the physical media was delayed :( Still a bummer, but I'm floored that yesterday peter was hunting on all of the sanderson communities and helping people out.

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2017 at 3:17 PM, bleedscarlet said:

and just wanted to update this since Peter was AMAZING and actually gave me a response (ON LAUNCH DAY no less!). Apparently they had some QC issues that went up to the last minute, so production for the physical media was delayed :( Still a bummer, but I'm floored that yesterday peter was hunting on all of the sanderson communities and helping people out.

Thanks for the update, but general board etiquette is to edit your initial post, instead of double-posting.  Welcome to the Shard!  

Edited by Landis963

• Chaos locked this topic