Hello all!

Archer

Hello all! 

I've been a Sanderson fan for a while now. I've read Alcatraz, Reckoners, Mistborn and some of the stand-alone stories, and loved them!

Just one quick question: I'm from Canada. Is it okay if I use the Canadian spellings of words? I'd hate to accidentally insult anyone by misspelling their favourite colour.

Edited by Archer

@Archer that is just fine. Welcome to Brandon's Perpendicularity. We are your portal of transition into the various worlds created by the Lord Ruler Sanderson. In the near future you may be offered cookies say no they may be spiked. Once again welcome nd enjoy all that the shard has to offer (except the cookies of course). Have an upvote.

Edited by Nathrangking

Welcome to the Shard!

There are people from all over the world here so don't worry about offending anyone with misspelling colour or anything like that. I live in AU but my family is previously from US so we tend to use both - just whatever seems convenient!!! My friends are constantly picking on me for spelling/pronouncing things 'wrong', and it gets soooo storming annoying.