COSMERE COMMUNITY CHARITY EVENT!!

Hey Fabulous Cosmere Fans!!

Did you know that some of us (ridiculously dedicated/peoplewhohavenolifebutSanderson) fans are helping to put on an online fundraiser?  Everyone in the Cosmere fan community is invited to donate, participate and watch!  On SEPTEMBER 16TH we will be streaming awesome activities via YouTube while accepting donations to Open Books charity in Chicago.  You can learn more about the event by watching this short VIDEO I made with my amazing friend Kate below!  

Show your love for Brandon's works by giving back AND get your nerdy on with your fellow Sanderson fans at the same time!

If you need more reason to join us, there will also be some amazing giveaways for high-paying donors :-D :-D :-D  ...but more on that in future promo videos! 

Another promo is out!! Kate and I had a lot of fun with this one!  Watch, comment and SHARE!

The video description contains a lot of pertinent details regarding WHO is going to be participating in this event - so take a look and see what awesome Cosmere fans are going to be spending their day supporting this charity drive!  Did you say Legendarium (your favorite Cosmere podcast)?  David Fonti (creator of the awesome animated Stormlight short)?  TheBlueShifting (creator of the amazing series Letters from the Cosmere)?  And I bet you'd love to see the amazing work of Matthew Walther, prop artist, who is currently 3D printing full SHARDPLATE models!!!  And that's just a few examples!  Seriously, this is going to be an amazing event!  Don't miss out!

• Chaos locked this topic