Wish Me Luck: For Sharders beginning something new

Jondesu

I am in the process of starting something new. Five years ago we bought our house in the Denver metroplex for just over 160,000 dollars and that same house in now worth about $305,0000. Our goal is to sell and, with the equity we put in and minus closing and buying costs, to be able to buy a house outright near Omaha, Nebraska. We dont have family near there, but it is a lower cost of living, better schools and no house payments. I dont do anything real special for work so finding a job hepefully wont be too hard. We have decided on a realtor, visited the area we wish to move to and started the process of getting the house ready to hit the market in May of next year (assuming nothing crazy happens like a market crash). 

I really hate change, but feel that it is what's best for my family...its a bit scary. Lots of hope is going into this potential move.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 8:56 PM, Scyora said:

I'll start a new job tomorrow.
Since getting accepted I was really excited. But now...I feel quite strange. Still excited, but also a bit insecure/nervous.

Hey that's great! Having a job isreally good for you and I'm sure you'll do good, and that there's no need to be nervous. I realize I'm kinda late (read very late) but Ihope this gives you nice feelings!

• Chaos locked this topic