Hello World

Lemonelon

I think it's easier to say what I've not read.. Alcatraz books I can't get in the UK, everything else has been gobbled up readily.

Many moons ago, a friend was rather excited that his favourite series WoT was being finished by another author. I forgot about the conversation until about a year ago and decided to start the series. Once I was finished with it, I had such a vast emptiness I didn't think I could ever find another book to fill it. Then I began to use some logic and started on Sanderson. The rithmatist was the first book I read after WoT, then Stormlight books, then Reckoners, then Mistborn, then Elantris, then Warbreaker, then Arcanum, then White Sand (not fond of graphic novels so waited for a library copy for a month) then snapshot...

Now doing them all again as audio books :)

Yay Brandon!!

I have to say Stormlight Archive is where my heart is right  now but the end of Mistborn era 1 had me in tears, happy and sad, for a good few days!

I would love to see another story with Sixth of the Dusk though...

Welcome! I like your usename, When I was looking at it, it reminded me of the names in Stormlight. You could shorten it to Lemonel to be almost balanced. Or you could change it to Lemomelon, and I could shout "No, Lemomelon!" to a full palindrome. Hehe... fun!

11 minutes ago, Lemonelon said:

@Sami I would have to say I'm more the RP and general chatty person. I had one theory regarding swords during a re-read of WoK but I think that has been explained now.

Cool! We can always use more players! Actually there's a SE blackout game taking signups right now, if you would like to join: 

Welcome! Both @Sami and I are involved in a role play on a private conversation. It's getting pretty good even though my last post is a bit iffy. (It doesn't make much sense). But the second link down in my signature takes you to the page with most of the info! The first one ius good to...

Any who, don't accept any food offered to you! :)