Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

9 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Nah. You go ahead and try to get yourself killed. :P

Co'mon, Edgey, you know only you can do Nighthound justice.  Just think of all these innocent people Nighthound can play with. EMqYlbxRo13K50x1H0zXr5OW3GmB5ywfDwHMg0UMXjlzYjq4blSgdE8-WG7YxvPpJYCSFHbEgjLI5pCvDDHiVJaBHrInPIIpp_Q92502FzTs9sVDzZVpuSdxiuXzsOFxM9dm7b9R

8 hours ago, Seonid said:

I cannot guarantee that Nighthound will die.  He must die,  but I cannot guarantee that he will.

Also, Thousand Realms Incorporated, of which Seonid's Elimination Games is a subsidiary, cannot be held responsible for your becoming a vote magnet because you have chosen to RP as a character that even people who have never heard of him want to kill...

Noooo.  Nighthound must live.  He is the single greatest Epic in the history of Epicness.  The whole reason I started reading the Oregon threads was for Nighthound.  I say we lynch the GM before the game starts.  Seonid!

Alvron. For obvious reasons.

Total and complete anarchy sounds pretty fun, all things considered, so I'll sign up as Falchion, an epic I came up with for the Reckoners RP a while back but never really used past one introductory post.

Also looked back and oh my goodness I was cringy 2 years ago. So glad my writing and myself have matured since then.

12 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

If you guys are planning a lynch before the game starts, shouldn't it be on the scariest player, Alvron?

And now that I have said that, i will request a spec doc link to keep myself safe.

Nobody is safe, Joe. If GMs and not-yet-players are fair game, so are spectators. :P

But seriously Joe, my vote still rests on Nighthound. Just... So... Evil...

Edited by Drake Marshall

23 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

If you guys are planning a lynch before the game starts, shouldn't it be on the scariest player, Alvron?

And now that I have said that, i will request a spec doc link to keep myself safe.

Heh, you think the Spec Doc is safe from the Shadows?  How cute. IBoqg2TrvdKpoPrOGEvv4Th3xhUcpe6fLtKJ9ZEgoLUrHrwsHEekHhnkjiScg-RhXAwFfXPJsJaKSIcga85mnJ1PgIE3c8lzkK8aIpFwS_0CDFgHIjrgaoh6FS6wy936SOVsK3N5