Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

Alright, I've never played this before, but I'm going to give it a go anyway. 

So, I'll sign up as Tammy, the accident daughter of Obliteration (she has no epic powers.) Her mother is dead, and she has been on the run most of her life.

Also, as I said, I'm new, so Please point out when I make mistakes so I can understand this all better. Thanks!

Just now, Rebecca said:

Alright, I've never played this before, but I'm going to give it a go anyway. 

So, I'll sign up as Tammy, the accident daughter of Obliteration (she has no epic powers.) Her mother is dead, and she has been on the run most of her life.

Also, as I said, I'm new, so Please point out when I make mistakes so I can understand this all better. Thanks!

Just so you know any references to a mysterious realm called Oregon, or characters like Nighthound, Funtimes, Lightwards, Remington Springfield (named after two guns, destined to be awesome) Nathan, ect. are not people you somehow missed when reading steelheart. 

If anyone wants to learn more about the reckoners roleplay, head on over to question 20. We'll be happy to explain. 

41 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Just so you know any references to a mysterious realm called Oregon, or characters like Nighthound, Funtimes, Lightwards, Remington Springfield (named after two guns, destined to be awesome) Nathan, ect. are not people you somehow missed when reading steelheart. 

If anyone wants to learn more about the reckoners roleplay, head on over to question 20. We'll be happy to explain. 

Thank for the information! And I don't have to have already been part of the Reckoners roleplay to do this right? And I'm good to just create a random character (because that's what I did)?

Edited by Rebecca

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Thank for the information! And I don't have to have already been part of the Reckoners roleplay to do this right? And I'm good to just create a random character (because that's what I did)?

nope, that's what the rest of us did! I'm relatively new to SE myself (this is my fourth/fifth game?) and this is my first blackout game so I'm curious to see how it goes. If you want a general idea on how things work, check out this link.

And don't worry about mistakes. My first game I made the stupidest move that could have resulted in some pretty bad circumstances. Thankfully it didn't, but I was freaking out!!!

Edited by Sami

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Not at all!  In fact,  most of the Reckoners RPers don't make it over here often. I've issued an invitation over there, and we'll see how it goes.

29 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

Nah. You go ahead and try to get yourself killed. :P

You can always sign up as a new original character...

:P

28 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

:D 

wait what if I actually win. on one hand, nighthound doesn't die yet. on the other, I win.

I cannot guarantee that Nighthound will die.  He must die,  but I cannot guarantee that he will.

Also, Thousand Realms Incorporated, of which Seonid's Elimination Games is a subsidiary, cannot be held responsible for your becoming a vote magnet because you have chosen to RP as a character that even people who have never heard of him want to kill...

Just now, Seonid said:

I cannot guarantee that Nighthound will die.  He must die,  but I cannot guarantee that he will.

Also, Thousand Realms Incorporated, of which Seonid's Elimination Games is a subsidiary, cannot be held responsible for your becoming a vote magnet because you have chosen to RP as a character that even people who have never heard of him want to kill...

Can my win con be to get killed. 

1 hour ago, Seonid said:

I appriciate the offer but no thanks.

3 hours ago, Seonid said:

Winter. That Nighthound fellow is totally evil. They are probably an eliminator already, however that even works. Lets get a head start and string them up. :P

Why the heck not? Nighthound, because he sounds evil and I don't like him.

Huh? What's that? I'm not in the game? So what? This Nighthound fellow still sounds pretty evil.

Oh to Damnation with it.

Joining as Sol. I'm not gonna give a description because I wanna adapt to my role n stuff, yadda yadda.