Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

Alvron

I don't know what this nighthound thing is, but it sounds bad. 

Plus, I'd like to actually play the game a little before killing the GM? :P IDK why there's a question mark there

Although, I mean, killing alv won't really change anything, will it? 'Cause you can't exactly kill a shadow, much less The Shadow, eh? 

Although, meh, it would be fun trying. 

56 minutes ago, Lemonelon said:

I don't know much about Nighthound, but if his powers are shadow based then my Rainbow Laser Gun will be coming in pretty useful this round ;)

Mind control, healing, enhanced strength speed etc. also generally being a huge (swear deleted)

And trust me he is all that bad. Take the creepiest dude you've ever met and then give him superpowers. 

I'm dead in the LG, unfortunately, anyway, guess I'll have more time to play here.

13 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Mind control, healing, enhanced strength speed etc. also generally being a huge (swear deleted)

And trust me he is all that bad. Take the creepiest dude you've ever met and then give him superpowers. 

I'm dead in the LG, unfortunately, anyway, guess I'll have more time to play here.

Alrighty, thanks for the warning. I'll be off to do some tinkering in my basement now.

Nighthound oculdn't believe it. All these people trying to kill him and they hadn't even gotten started on the actual purpose of coming here. Which was, of course, to be a huge creep to anyone and everyone in the vacinity. 
Ray tried to kill him. 

Surprisingly, it succeeded. 
And then Nighthound died. 

And the votes have gone wild! *crowd calling for blood :P

This is why I should always keep up with pre-game threads...so much fun hah!

Also, whoaaaaaaa so many new players keep coming to SE! Welcome @King Cole @Lemonelon !! :D I look forward to befriending and ending you. :ph34r: (and I mean that in the best possible way heh...heh....muahahahahahaha)

1 hour ago, Eternum said:

Seonid, because I feel like you're keeping secrets from us this game.

Of course I am :ph34r:

But I'll take them with me to the grave.  You might have better luck voting on Elbereth

Edited by Seonid

10 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Nighthound oculdn't believe it. All these people trying to kill him and they hadn't even gotten started on the actual purpose of coming here. Which was, of course, to be a huge creep to anyone and everyone in the vacinity. 
Ray tried to kill him. 

Surprisingly, it succeeded. 
And then Nighthound died. 

Ratel was in luck.  His agents on Earth had somehow managed to locate and retrieve the body of Nighthound.  After painstakingly transporting it to Nalthis, it was a simple matter to have the Epic turned into a Lifeless.  A Lifeless with only one Command.  To kill those that stand in the way of the Collective.  But Ratel didn't stop there for there was more that could be done to Nighthound.  Ratel took a Sliver off one of the Odium Shards the Collective had carefully acquired and implanted it into the brain of Nighthound.  Next he carefully sliced off a piece from the Heart of the Divine One and inserted it into Nighthounds heart.

Ratel smiled as the beast stood and shook itself.

This is going to be fun.

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

Ratel was in luck.  His agents on Earth had somehow managed to locate and retrieve the body of Nighthound.  After painstakingly transporting it to Nalthis, it was a simple matter to have the Epic turned into a Lifeless.  A Lifeless with only one Command.  To kill those that stand in the way of the Collective.  But Ratel didn't stop there for there was more that could be done to Nighthound.  Ratel took a sliver of one of the Odium Shards the Collective had carefully acquired and implanted it into the brain of Nighthound.  Next he carefully sliced off a piece from the Heart of the Divine One and inserted it into Nighthounds heart.

This is going to be fun.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

yet also...

heck yes. 

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Ratel was in luck.  His agents on Earth had somehow managed to locate and retrieve the body of Nighthound.  After painstakingly transporting it to Nalthis, it was a simple matter to have the Epic turned into a Lifeless.  A Lifeless with only one Command.  To kill those that stand in the way of the Collective.  But Ratel didn't stop there for there was more that could be done to Nighthound.  Ratel took a Sliver off one of the Odium Shards the Collective had carefully acquired and implanted it into the brain of Nighthound.  Next he carefully sliced off a piece from the Heart of the Divine One and inserted it into Nighthounds heart.

This is going to be fun.

You couldn't have put a sliver of honour or preservation or something, could you?

Edited by Mark IV

It was actual, literal heck.

Ray had no other words to describe it. She didn't realize that it was physically possible for Nighthound to get worse.

Well, he had. 

"What did I do to deserve this?" she wondered as the actual heckbeast that used to be a (mostly) metaphorical heckbeast immediately began murdering everyone and anything.

She yelled one final profanity and somehow picked up the shards of Preservation, Cultivation, Endowment, Devotion, and Honor, to the echoing screams of "Reckoners isn't Cosmere" of anyone who saw her.

She then killed Nighthound for good this time and the entire world forget their cries of "Reckoners isn't Cosmere." Instead, they shouted, "Ray!" and then they elected her queen of the world. She squashed Timeport, Electro, and Quota with a thought and then she lived happily ever after.

Just kidding. She ran the heck away.

1 hour ago, Mark IV said:

You couldn't have put a sliver of honour or preservation or something, could you?

I didn't have any of those to use.  If you want, I can add a Bloodmaker Spike to increase his already OP healing. :) 

14 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

And give him the ability to commune with Ruin...

What?  You don't think that Ruin, Odium and Nighthound have things in common?  I'm sure they will get along very well.

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

What? You don't think that Ruin, Odium and Nighthound have things in common? I'm sure they will get along very well.

That's exactly the problem :P

Still, your Nighthound lifeless sounds like a fascinating experiment. As a member of the Dark Alley, I should like to cordially invite him into our domain, as an honored test subject guest. He would be treated with utmost hospitality, and in return we in the Dark Alley could learn a lot about being unspeakably evil hemalurgy and the dark arts "science."