Long Game 37: Forest Thread

Yeah ok let's actually play now? Maybe?

Straw, you can tell me how I can prove to you I'm actually who I claim.

I... Really am not suspicious of anyone right now, because I honestly don't have anything to be suspicious of. Except maybe PK.

Nah, as far as I've seen, it's not weird, for him, but it's just... Idk.

Voting for Doc immediately was odd.

Granted, we all did jump into that bandwagon.

Edited by Eternum

Lol I will publically admit most of the previous posts were mainly for my own amusement. 

That being said, I am slightly concerned about Doc's activity levels. This is not personal. It's just an observation. I promise activity, after I get back from this campout im leaving for right now. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. . I don't have the most fascinating role, but I plan on making a difference. And i believe that I can make the forest great again! (Whoops amusement again lol)

I am one with the forest. The forest is one with me. I am one with the forest. The forest is one with me. I am one with the forest. The forest is one with me. I am one with the forest. The forest is one with me. I am one with the forest. The forest is one with me. 

That's the Protector you're talking about, Flash.

How would you like to be vice presi--- Protector of the Forest, I mean. Yeah, I definitely meant Protector.

Edited by Eternum

2 minutes ago, Eternum said:

That's the Protector you're talking about, Flash.

How would you like to be vice presi--- Protector of the Forest, I mean. Yeah, I definitely meant Protector.

~why is this so fun~

You know, that's a great idea. 

doc for medium, and Flash for Protector!

Hey, I can get behind those candidates.

Can you please state your platforms and why we should vote for you as our Medium and Protector respectively?

Edited by Eternum