Storm it, I'm in. Aleta Nebrask (doesn't sound very Rosharan but oh well) is a former tactician and officer, and is now retired to combat training.

*takes bow* - actually, probably more like Hiding in the Curtains. *hides in curtain*

I probably won't have a huge level of activity though. And probably won't RP.

Edited by Sami

Just as a note, it's unlikely that I'll be doing any RP.  Don't always love doing RP in general, I don't have anything I really want to do, and this is a QF, which is hard enough to keep up with as it is. :P  So feel free to use my character for whatever.  Just don't make him do anything I wouldn't do. :P 

Edited by Magestar

5 hours ago, Eternum said:

Thanks, @Elithanathile! Anyway, yeah, I intend to play.

Albion stepped forward as his turn to introduce himself arrived.

"I am Albion Kerenas, Brightlord. Brightness. Previous to arriving here, I was an officer in Highprince Aladar's army."

He stepped back again, eyes forward.

@Orlok Tsubodai I think you're confusing Mistborn and Stormlight lol

I'm well aware. :P

I don't really RP, and Locke has been a recurring character since the first SE game I played.

7 hours ago, Magestar said:

So feel free to use my character for whatever.  Just don't make him do anything I wouldn't do. :P 

Lazar walked up to where Damond was in the line, and gave him a questioning look. In response, Damond simply said

"Lazar, ignore the fact that I know your name already, would you like to be in a relationship with me?"

And lo, Lazar did indeed want to be in a relationship with Damond.

And so it was. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Lazar is signing up for the game, and is in a relationship with @Magestar

Which obviously Mage would do.

1 hour ago, STINK said:

Lazar walked up to where Damond was in the line, and gave him a questioning look. In response, Damond simply said

"Lazar, ignore the fact that I know your name already, would you like to be in a relationship with me?"

And lo, Lazar did indeed want to be in a relationship with Damond.

And so it was. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Lazar is signing up for the game, and is in a relationship with @Magestar

Which obviously Mage would do.

This is not canon.  Obviously fanfic.  -_-

43 minutes ago, Magestar said:

This is not canon.  Obviously fanfic.  -_-

"Congratulations on your relationship, Lazar, Damond." 

John nonsuspicously added. Their complete innocence and reputation for such was somewhat ruined by the revelation that they were, obviously, a hardcore shipper. "I appreciate in a normal manner its canonness." 

23 hours ago, winter devotion said:

"Congratulations on your relationship, Lazar, Damond." 

John nonsuspicously added. Their complete innocence and reputation for such was somewhat ruined by the revelation that they were, obviously, a hardcore shipper. "I appreciate in a normal manner its canonness."

I believe the word you're looking for is canonicity.

Malnar listened to the babble of the men around him with a mixture of amusement and disdain. Stormfather, was there anybody normal here? Dalan would suggest not to judge them too harshly, since they might have been newly sent in from Alethkar. But Dalan hadn't seen this circus of men that Malnar would be fighting with now.

Once the men in front of him had finished speaking, Malnar marched up to Brightness Kenara and saluted. "Brightness, I am Malnar, an archer from Dalinar's army. I was told that I would report to you now."

"Hey all, you can call me Revali. It's been rumored that I worked for a shadowy organization and killed people during the night in my previous occupation, but I swear it wasn't me. Probably just a look-alike. ...Oh, and also I've been told that I sleepwalk. I guess that's it. Looking forward to working with all of you!"

Malnar rolled his eyes at this latest introduction. "'Shadowy organization', seriously? Did he get knocked the head at some point?" he muttered to himself. "'Almighty above, what did I do to deserve this?"

Anyone want to overhear this?

2 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

"Hey all, you can call me Revali. It's been rumored that I worked for a shadowy organization and killed people during the night in my previous occupation, but I swear it wasn't me. Probably just a look-alike. ...Oh, and also I've been told that I sleepwalk. I guess that's it. Looking forward to working with all of you!"

Good thing I didn't pick Uther... :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Malnar rolled his eyes at this latest introduction. "'Shadowy organization', seriously? Did he get knocked the head at some point?" he muttered to himself. "'Almighty above, what did I do to deserve this?"

Anyone want to overhear this?

Aaliyah couldn't help but overhear the one called Malnar talking to himself.

"Almighty above, what did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing, probably," she whispered conspiratorially. "In this life, the Almighty rarely gives us what we deserve. For better, or for worse... Depending on the person," she smiled ironically at the last part.

"Point is, I'm sure it'll get better. We're all going to be trained up as a sort of squad of soldiers, no? Mister Revali will get some sense knocked into him, I'm sure. And we all get to join the highest calling that's ever existed.

And what could possibly go wrong in some basic training? It's not like we're going to be put in any real danger until we're ready for it..."

Truth is such a fickle word, always wrought by prejudice and sworn by arrogant, ignorant men. Who is right, and who is wrong? The Alethi, or the Parshendi? Who has the right to choose? Certainly not the Shamans of the Shin.

Men are fools, Dalinar and Kenara no different than Eshu or Cabine. What of the Heralds? Hah! A better name for them would be the Hypocrites, and yet they're worshiped despite the lies they've left rippling in their wake.

No, I'm no exception, but at least I am less foolish than the rest. What makes us different? Only that I've accepted we are the same.

I am evil. I am unjust. I am the purest form of corruption. I am a saint of sin.

"I am Human. I am Truthless. And I'm here to win."

Edited by Amanuensis

@Alvron Don't forget me.

I'll try and RP El.

---------------

Stranger woke up from stasis. Blinking lights. haha loook at the blinking lights.

They're so pretty aren't they.

Can't be dangerous, right?

Who knows, a rose has thorns.

But this guy, this guy might know.

"Hi, I know"

He does!

"I do"

So then he took a nice big slice of pie and ate it.

"mmm so good"

By now you must be confused. What is the relevancy, alas I seem to have sundered you from the point.

"Who's the guy talking?"

That would be you.

"Point".

-------

Stranger woke up from statis. Blinking numbers were on the wall.

13, 5, 4, 6, 7, 3, 2, 2, 13, 3, 28, 4, 4, 1.

Haha look at the random numbers.

"They're random right?"

Oh look, it's him again

"Who? him, nah him left ages ago"

Not him, you.

“You? You died 42 years ago.”

Braingle….was it him?

“Idk but <INCOMING TRANSMISSION>”

Did you just say that out loud?

I don’t see the point of say-

“i Y uq|| |y{u yu.

Q| |y{u |yu.

Q~t 'u }yy~w xu y~

xuu y~~' ~u.”

-Strange.

------

He was in stasis.

But he wasn’t.

------

His name was Belegaer.

He liked to cut through the air.

And he couldn’t be bothered rhyyyming.

Sea what I did there.

----------

He walked on the plateau in daze, he seemed to be going through some phase.

OMEGA were gone? where had they gone? in stasis no more? heck, sure.

Existence.

I hate it.

Someone end me.

@The Young Bard

Dan looks at the people along the line introducing themselves. Some are muttering to themselves. Maybe that’s a human thing to do, Dan notes. Dan’s smile suddenly drops, for he is thinking of what to mutter to himself. Ah, yes. He knows. Staring ahead, he starts, in a low voice, “In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight…

Dan is interrupted by the man next in line.

"I am Human. I am Truthless. And I'm here until the end."

Dan smiles to himself. Seems like he was right about declaring your species every time you speak.

Near the village the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village the quiet village
The lion sleeps tonight…

Teralarin perked up at the mention of Dalinars army from further down the line. Taking a slow step backwards, he slowly weaved his way past the various oddballs and outcasts that made up the rest of the line.

He nodded respectfully to the Ardent waiting in line, raised a quizzical eyebrow at the man claiming to be a highprince before sidling passed a few more nervous looking individuals.

Before Tera made it much further, he tripped over an unfortunately placed pile of sticks laying on the ground. He was confused at first until the pile of sticks introduced itself by exclaiming "I am Dan, who is indeed a human!". Sated by this explanation, Tera stood nodding to himself and continued down the line, any fragments of confusion gone from his mind.

Passing a man in Highprince Aladars colours, Tera finally reached his destination.

"Malnar! Good to see a fellow soldier of Highprince Dalinar. Any idea what this ravioli fellow is on about?"

12 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Malnar listened to the babble of the men around him with a mixture of amusement and disdain. Stormfather, was there anybody normal here? Dalan would suggest not to judge them too harshly, since they might have been newly sent in from Alethkar. But Dalan hadn't seen this circus of men that Malnar would be fighting with now.

Once the men in front of him had finished speaking, Malnar marched up to Brightness Kenara and saluted. "Brightness, I am Malnar, an archer from Dalinar's army. I was told that I would report to you now."

"I'm normal," John told Malnar in response to the question he hadn't said out loud. "Completely." They definitely nodded and was definitely not lying. Lying and John would never go together, as John was completely non suspicious. 

Ziconidas was awed by everyone else in the line. He would take a quick glance at the people that introduced themselves and then look away the next moment so as to not be noticed by anyone.

Ahh, I'm so useless. That stick has more courage than me. And what is with so many claiming to be human. Should he have done that?

There were all sorts of people in the line. Some highprince. An ex-assassin. Some drunk looking person walking towards them.

Truthless? What even is that? Hope we don't do anything too extreme.

12 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

"Point is, I'm sure it'll get better. We're all going to be trained up as a sort of squad of soldiers, no? Mister Revali will get some sense knocked into him, I'm sure. And we all get to join the highest calling that's ever existed.

And what could possibly go wrong in some basic training? It's not like we're going to be put in any real danger until we're ready for it..."

Malnar barked out a short laugh. "Brightness, you have no idea what you're talking about. Going through Basic is like going through hell, but worse."

He looked at the woman's slight figure and patted her on the back. "Don't worry, you won't have to go through this. What're you, a scribe? Maybe an engineer? Nobody makes the women do anything."

7 hours ago, overlordjebus said:

"Malnar! Good to see a fellow soldier of Highprince Dalinar. Any idea what this ravioli fellow is on about?"

Malnar turned to face Tera. "Ayyyyyy, good to see you too, man. I thought I was the only one in this crem squadron. I don't know about Revali, but I've heard that soffweed turns your brains to mush. Anyways, how of these babies here do you think will wash out before Basic ends?"