Favorite Sanderson couple

Rebecca

I'm that person who's super torn between Shallan and Adolin and Shallan and Kaladin.  :ph34r:  Hoping but not necessarily expecting more on either of those from Oathbringer.  I think I would be happy either way that goes.

1 hour ago, Flash said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I will say a re-read of Aether reminded me just how much i love D'naa and Raeth. Their chemistry is so much fun! 

Might want to label that that's an Aether spoiler :)

On 8/5/2017 at 11:49 AM, Flash said:
  Hide contents

I will say a re-read of Aether reminded me just how much i love D'naa and Raeth. Their chemistry is so much fun! 

Aether:

Spoiler

No, even better it's Alean and Darro's friend from the party. She deserved that so much after what she pulled. :D

On 05/08/2017 at 2:48 PM, Sami said:

Okay here they are:

Hide contents

Vivenna and Kaladin?! (sorry, that just sprang to mind)

Kaladin and Shallan (I'm a very strong shipper in that regard)

D'naa and Raeth 

Yeah! Fellow Shallan x Kaladin shipper, I see you (I also high-five you). 

Anyway, as has already been said multiple times:

Spoiler

Vin and Elend

Such a great dynamic. Weren't too similar, and certainly had their differences, but a great couple, and helped each other as they grew into different people. The quote about the lock and key suits them so much. 

19 minutes ago, StormyQueen said:

Yeah! Fellow Shallan x Kaladin shipper, I see you (I also high-five you)

*highfives @StormyQueen*

I'll admit that when I reread WoR every time I come across a Kaladin x Shallan hint I want to stand up and cheer :D 

I just never found a lot in Shadolin. Their relationship seemed a bit shallow and based purely on lust. But anyways..... 

Brandon will probably surprise us all and have her run off with Lopen or something :ph34r: 

Edited by Sami

12 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

No one giving Brandon's contributions to WoT any love... 

Pevara and Androl.

This was my OTP of WoT, loved these two so much.  Not sure what made me like them so much more than everyone else, but that actually might top out my favorite Sanderson pairing even though they probably get the least time of anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Mistborn Era 2:

Spoiler

Wax x Steris. A bit because I love Steris. Also because it was one of those couples where it looked bad but then they're like "you know what let's put effort into understanding each other and give each other a chance" and it turns out great for both of them. None of that "instant perfect love" stuff, but actual effort! (Ok it was because they were more or less forced to but still).

Spoiler

Wayne x MeLaan. Because why not, a hundreds years old shapeshifter and a silly hat loving con-artist? They probably need that. 

Edited by Penumbra

Mistborn Trilogy:

Spoiler

For me it's Vin and Elend, not just because they go together nicely, but because of how much they change, both individually and as a unit, over the course of the trilogy. Brandon did such a masterful job of developing their characters and their relationship. By the end, you can't imagine one without the other, which is why the ending is so perfect.