Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P

• A Joe in the Forest
    • A Joe in the Court

This poll is closed to new votes

There is now a countdown timer in the first post, if anyone was wondering when the game would start. :P (Still plenty of time for people to sign up, if anyone's on the fence. Or slated to die in the QF. :ph34r::P)  

5 hours ago, Majestic said:

Is it possible to change your name? If so, could I possibly instead be Jordren, an almost-but-not-quite arachnophobic?

Also, @cloudjumper, just thought I'd mention that your signature is the best I've seen so far :P

Yeah feel free. Would be a little inconvenient after the game's start, but right now it's fine. :P

8 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

When I saw it, Cloud's signature inspired me to win a round as jester on ToS :P

Jester? Pffft. Try winning/being useful as Medium :P (I know I never can)

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

Ah I've never understood his signature, because I've never played town of salem

PLAY IT. PLAY IT NOW. FREE ON BROWSERRRRR.

39 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Jester? Pffft. Try winning/being useful as Medium :P (I know I never can)

Surviving as medium is impossible (something I hope doesn't hold for this LG lol). I've legit won more times as NK then as medium.

42 minutes ago, Majestic said:

PLAY IT. PLAY IT NOW. FREE ON BROWSERRRRR.

ToS can be a fun distraction sometimes. But imo SE is much more fun ;)

17 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Surviving as medium is impossible (something I hope doesn't hold for this LG lol). I've legit won more times as NK then as medium.

ToS can be a fun distraction sometimes. But imo SE is much more fun ;)

MED'S CURSE.

I've also not been very active on ToS, but my expectations for SE are high!

57 minutes ago, little wilson said:

If anyone is having trouble voting, I drew up a couple pictures to make things easier.

A Joe in the Woods:

sketch-1501610672310.png

A Joe in the Court:

sketch-1502154080313.png

:)

Thank you for your addition. That is a fantabulous representation of both options :)

@Madagascar @Elenion @The Young Bard @Arraenae @Magestar @Sami @Jondesu @Eternum @Manukos  Yes Hello, I am Coyote.

There's about 26 hours before the game begins. All of you are either in the spec doc, have posted in the thread, or died in the QF. Do any of you feel up to joining in on the festivities?

@Yitzi2 Do you want a link to the Spec doc? The Spec doc is open to all (non living) takers throughout the game. Pay attention to what I say, it will be important.

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

@Madagascar @Elenion @The Young Bard @Arraenae @Magestar @Sami @Jondesu @Eternum @Manukos  Yes Hello, I am Coyote.

There's about 26 hours before the game begins. All of you are either in the spec doc, have posted in the thread, or died in the QF. Do any of you feel up to joining in on the festivities?

@Yitzi2 Do you want a link to the Spec doc? The Spec doc is open to all (non living) takers throughout the game. Pay attention to what I say, it will be important.

Eh, why not. The QF can’t last too much longer anyway, and I’m not in another game now. Kintas will sign up, but fair warning, I know next to nothing about Gunnerkrigg Court, and didn’t find myself able to keep reading very long. Just not my style I guess. I’m sure I’ll manage here though.

3 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

No thanks; the fun-to-time ratio is even worse as a spectator than as a player.

Y'know what? Joining as Noah.

'Dis 'gon be fun. So how long do LGs last, usually?

Also, I started reading Gunnerkrigg Court, but I don't know much yet. I'll maaaaybe finish it by the start of the game.