Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P

• A Joe in the Forest
    • A Joe in the Court

This poll is closed to new votes

I will be signing up as Altea Meza--mainly because this sounds super interesting and fun, and partially because Joe told me I should. :P 

I look forward to this game, and I will do my best to be more active than I have been in the last games I have played, but I am not a very sociable person, so I apologize. x3

I think I actually started reading this a year or so ago. Didn't make it past the first couple chapters or so. Might have to try and start it again if I do join this game. Which will be dependant on whether I'm still going in LG36 since I've made a vow not to play more than one of these games at a time.

Hello Everyone. You may now vote for which of the threads I will be controlling. Aonar will Preside over the other. Choose wisely, and remember, there is a wrong choice. The Wrong Choice is not voting at all.

@Clanky You're not in LG36 anymore. want to sign up? @Araris Valerian You cannot bring up your activity levels in LG36 anymore. want to try here?

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

Sure. I'll sign up. I'm not sure what is up in this world, so I'll just be myself; Araris Valerian, the Knight Ferrous.

I vote for Joe! Joe in a Forest sounds way better than Joe in a Court, and it's closer to your username anyways.

Edited by Araris Valerian

Oh no!

It felt like he'd been through this before. Tautali Laust wandered through the forest-like court, looking this way and that. There wasn't a lot of light. Or was his vision handicapped this time. He could see some blurred figures towards one side. He'd have to get closer to take a proper look. 

Where have I been brought this time? When will all this end?

*grumble grumble grumble 

But I caaan't play a new game!!! I'm going to be settling in into college!!!

...sigh You got me. I can't not play this game. 

Signing up as Koru. Now I'm going to go read the comic.

So from the 17th onwards, my activity is going to be very uncertain, as I will be flying to and settling in college in the States. I'll try my best to be on, but forgive any lapses. I promise I'll do my best since I've signed up.

I look forward to scheming plotting killing trying desperately to survive screaming spending way too much time on this  a nice, happy time of debate and fun with you guys!

A Gunnerkrigg Court Game?  Starting on the day I'm leaving?  :(

I've never been so unhappy.  This game looks like it's going to be amazing.  So much opportunity...  -sigh- Curse the foul luck that makes this game unplayable. :P 

I suppose I'll have a link to the spec doc.