Petition to add a rank for The Stick in reputation

I approve, but for Stick to replace Zucchini as the most extreme negative rank. And Zucchini to be moved above God Beyond. Never trust the Stick. ALWAYS trust the Zucchini. 

O' Zucchini. Your skin so dark and flesh so tender. Your shape so long and o so slender. Your charming smile and eyes so bright. O' Zucchini. You're mine tonight. 

Edited by Extesian
added Ode to the Zucchini

For any Stick lovers that didn't see Brandon's April Fool's gift...

I am a stick.

I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick.

I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick.

I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick.

I am a stick? I am a stick.

I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick.

I am a stick.

I am a stick.

I am a stick.

On 07/27/2017 at 3:46 PM, Extesian said:

I approve, but for Stick to replace Zucchini as the most extreme negative rank. And Zucchini to be moved above God Beyond. Never trust the Stick. ALWAYS trust the Zucchini. 

O' Zucchini. Your skin so dark and flesh so tender. Your shape so long and o so slender. Your charming smile and eyes so bright. O' Zucchini. You're mine tonight. 

You know why Zucchini is the lowest rank, right?

Spoiler

Zucchini is the user who holds the record for fastest ever complete ban from the site. I think he also held the record for most downvotes until they disabled downvotes on his posts. Maybe he still has that one, too.

Basically, he was a troll who resisted all attempts to suggest to him that his conduct was inappropriate for the site.

3 hours ago, Elenion said:

You know why Zucchini is the lowest rank, right?

Hide contents

Zucchini is the user who holds the record for fastest ever complete ban from the site. I think he also held the record for most downvotes until they disabled downvotes on his posts. Maybe he still has that one, too.

Basically, he was a troll who resisted all attempts to suggest to him that his conduct was inappropriate for the site.

Ha! Yeah I heard about that. I thought it was someone wanting to get an already existing zucchini rank. How tragic that someone coopted the good name of zucchini for such nefarious purposes! I maintain my love of zucchini though