Upcoming Releases

Draginon

Are there any items from entertainment that you're excited about and can't wait to get or watch in theaters?

For me it's:

Digimon Adventure tri. Determination coming this August

Lego Dimensions Wave 9: Beetlejuice, Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans in September

Denji Sentai Megaranger coming in October

Oathbringer in November

The Dark Tower movie next month

It Part 1

Star Wars Episode 8

Kingdom Hearts 3 next year!

Whenever Series 10 of Doctor Who gets released

August-Blackthorne by Stina Leicht (sequel to the excellent book Cold Iron) and Court of Broken Knives by Spark

Oct-Blackwing by Ed Mcdonald 

Nov- Oathbringer, Deadhouse Landing by Esslemont, Legend of the Galactic Heroes#5

Dec-Percepholis Rising (Expanse 7) by Corey

Jan 2018-Iron Gold by Brown

Summer 2018- Blackest Heart by Durfee (possibly my most anticipated book. The first book The Forgetting Moon was near perfection and I absolutely loved it)

Not confirmed, but likely 2018- Thorn of Emberlain, Peace Talks, Dandelion Dynasty #3 by Liu, and Port of Shadows by Glen Cook

On 23/7/2017 at 8:44 PM, Draginon said:

Digimon Adventure tri. Determination coming this August

I am always excited about the next Digimon movie.

Besides that I am awaiting the release of the Ready Player One and The last Jedi movies, and of course Oathbringer.

12 hours ago, Taliax said:

Yes to Kingdom Hearts 3!! Not that I'll have a platform to play it, but at least we'll finally get answers, right? :D

Other than that, pretty much just Oathbringer in November for me

I don't have the PS4 yet but I'm so excited... if only Nomura would stop revealing all the worlds before releasing these games! I want to be surprised by what's in the game!

4 hours ago, Idealistic said:

I am always excited about the next Digimon movie.

Besides that I am awaiting the release of the Ready Player One and The last Jedi movies, and of course Oathbringer.

And I have it preordered so I'm getting the gorgeous lithograph. I'm wanting to get all six lithographs so I'm patiently waiting for preorders to start for part 3 and for them to officially announce distribution rights for the other three.

And yes to Last Jedi. I won't go watch the other films but I'm staying for the trilogy itself because I want to see more Rey and Finn.

Books: Oathbringer (on my birthday, no less!), The Core (soon),  Persepolis rising (December). Also, like a lot of other people; The Thorn of Emberlain, Kingkiller Chronicles #3 and Winds of Winter. Those last three seems to be taking their time, though (mild understatement), but I can wait.

Tv Series: Stranger things s2, Westworld s2

Game: Ni No Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom

I don't normally feel like I need to wait long between books, since it seems my favourite writers manage to release about two books every year. Lucky me.

4 hours ago, Leiasqz said:

Books: Oathbringer (on my birthday, no less!), The Core (soon),  Persepolis rising (December). Also, like a lot of other people; The Thorn of Emberlain, Kingkiller Chronicles #3 and Winds of Winter. Those last three seems to be taking their time, though (mild understatement), but I can wait.

Funnily Oathbringer is exactly one week before for me, if there's a midnight release nearby.

As soon as Kingkiller 3 gets a date that's when I'm going to pick up the other books. Hurry up GRR Martin, winter won't wait!

• 1 month later...