I'm real, I swear.

Calderis

5 hours ago, Calderis said:

Can't say that I have. It's probably happened, but I view things that if people want to choose to be jerks for something stupid or petty, and can't be bothered to talk about it, that's their loss and not mine. They exit my mind at that point, so I don't remember their motivations. Why waste brain space on people like that? 

I pretty much ask because a few months back on deviantart I complimented someone's character and they blocked me for that. Had wondered if anyone had experienced anything as bizarre as that.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Nah, just in the Paranet. 

What the heck, you responded like a minute after I posted. 

Honestly, you do deserve all the praise you get, even if you don't feel like it. But that's a good thing, because it shows you're humble. ;)

Also, teach me your wizarding powers of gathering WoBs. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Where are those names from?

Back on the first page I answered where my username came from. It and those are together the full name of a character I wrote when I was like 15.

S'Rai Ashara Calderis. 

5 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also, how do you manage to make so many posts so quickly? You have well over twice as many as I do.

By spending entirely too much time here, and sharing my opinions on things no matter how little they're wanted. 

Basically by living here to the detriment of all else. I am Szeth and the Shard is my Oathstone. 

5 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Back on the first page I answered where my username came from. It and those are together the full name of a character I wrote when I was like 15.

S'Rai Ashara Calderis.

Oh, duh. I forgot that those were the first and middle names. I did remember that Calderis was a name of one of your characters, though.

6 minutes ago, Calderis said:

By spending entirely too much time here, and sharing my opinions on things no matter how little they're wanted. 

Basically by living here to the detriment of all else. I am Szeth and the Shard is my Oathstone. 

Sounds pretty accurate, I guess.

Have you read the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix? It's really good.

1 minute ago, Calderis said:

No I have not. I'll have to look it up 

Oh, please do. It's one of my favorite book series out there that wasn't written by Sanderson. 

Oh, have you heard of Jackaby by William Ritter? It's pretty cool. It's like a fantasy Sherlock Holmes set in a mid 1800s New England with a badchull female protagonist. 

59 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh, please do. It's one of my favorite book series out there that wasn't written by Sanderson. 

Oh, have you heard of Jackaby by William Ritter? It's pretty cool. It's like a fantasy Sherlock Holmes set in a mid 1800s New England with a badchull female protagonist. 

Well with that description, how can I possibly resist?