Hello there!

Gloomspren

I have been a fan of Brandon's for a really long time, since middle school when I read Elantris. I read mistborn and warbreaker as well and then completely forgot about him. A week ago I discovered the stormlight archives, sped-read the two volumes, freaked out for a little bit then decided I needed to discuss everything. Then I discovered cosmere and made connections to things I had read years ago and I freaked out more and needed to discuss even more and now I'm here. I hope it'll be a good time!

Welcome to the Shard! Don't accept any food offered to you, especially cookies, or anything by the Dark Alley. But anything from someone with 'Surgefinder' or 'Knight of the Cosmere' should be OK. That being said, have a slice of Chouta! Also, if you are wondering what the Surgefinders are, they are a group of people, or, well, here's a link to the Surgefinder's official fourm if you want to know about it. And we are desperately needing members! As for the Knights of the Cosmere, that is something I can't say anything about. But I started reading Sanderson in middle school too. In 6th grade. I started with the WoK, then started WoR the day I finished WoK. It took me about three weeks to read WoK, then 8 days to read WoR. All of Sanderson's books (that I have read so far, wich is more than half) are AMAZING! So, yah. I am prone to ramble.