UPDATE: the second three battles have been resolved! The Winners Are:

- Miles

- Shallan Davar (This fight was split 50/50 by the comments, I had to give it to shallan considering if she was fighting with a shardblade it wouldn't even be a contest)

- Elend

I will add three more! And these are:

- Hoid (As of present: Lerasium fullborn, worldhopper, lightweaver, etc, etc) Vs The Lord Ruler (WITH Sliver of preservation power)

- SPECIAL TAG BATTLE: Kelsier (Alive) & Kaladin (ShardSpear) Vs Jasnah (Shardblade) & Vin (Note that each surgebinder has 3 Emerald Broams, and each mistborn has 3 16-Metal Vials and 1 bead of atium)

- Adolin Kholin (Shardblade & Plate) Vs Spook (At the end of mistborn era 1, he's a normal mistborn)

Also: I don't have to make all of these! try make your own and post it as a reply! (please, this is harder than it looks for me)

8 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Kelsier (Mistborn only) vs Wax and Wayne

I'd have to go with Wax & Wayne, as Kelsier doesn't know about: Twinborns, Bendalloy, GUNS and many other things

Adolin vs Dalinar (pre-Radiant Dalinar)

I'd have to go with Adolin, if we are talking about Full Shardset Vs Full Shardset, as he is younger, faster and stronger than Dalinar. (As an aside, try keep the battles across shardworlds, or shard eras. it makes things more interesting)

Denth vs Hammond

This is a close one, Denth is a master Swordsman, while Ham is a brilliant fighter, a pewterarm and uses the staff...

Lets look at this in depth:

DENTH: Master Swordsman, Highlevel awakening

HAM: Very good with the staff, occasionally won against mistborn VIN, when burning pewter has increased: Strength, Speed, Durability, Healing.

I'd have to go with Ham

Well, from what we know of TLR with the power of the Well, anyone would die. TLR is already OP. However, we do not know the full extent of Hoid's abilities. I could give Hoid the benefit of the doubt and hand him this victory (I'm tempted to), but I think TLR would beat him.

As for the tag battle, Jasnah, with Soulcasting, could defeat Kelsier (if not directly, by soulcasting the environment around him and rendering his coins useless). Kaladin could be defeated similarly, and Vin could probably take him by herself. I'd have to hand it to the ladies for this one.

Spook wins. I recall several discussions that declared a mistborn could defeat a shardbearer (plate and blade), by use of coins/atium. Adolin is a great duelist, and does have a shardblade, but it's a dead blade.

29 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Kelsier (Alive) & Kaladin (ShardSpear) Vs Jasnah (Shardblade) & Vin

Jasnah is clearly the weak link here as the other 3 are relatively even in power level (With Vin likely being the best of the three) and Jasnah isn't combat trained. Team K will likely fight in the air, too, Vin will certainly follow and team K will win the 2v1. Jasnah can't fly, and hasn't proven that she can effectively use soulcasting at a distance of more than a few feet. IMHO Jasnah is useless against an all-air team

1. Kelsier (Mistborn only) vs Wax and Wayne

2. Adolin vs Dalinar (pre-Radiant Dalinar)

3. Denth vs Hammond

1. Wayne is practically useless in this fight but that's OK as Wax has a chance to solo with his anti-coinshot bullets and such. I could see wax soloing so lawmen should win here.

2. Adolin should win pretty handily against old Dalinar but Blackthorn Dalinar has a good shot to beat him. Adolin would probably still take the majority though.

3. Denth has the speed feats to put him above a thug, and he's got a huge experience advantage. Ham seems to use his pewter pretty sparingly, so Denth edges him out.

46 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

- Adolin Kholin (Shardblade & Plate) Vs Spook (At the end of mistborn era 1, he's a normal mistborn)

A mistborn with no Atium though, since it was all gone at that point. That said, if Spook just stays in the air and nails Adolin with a duralumin coinshot the fight should be over, so unless he goes in and tries to fight hand to hand Spook can win handily.

9 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Kelsier (Mistborn only) vs Wax and Wayne

I give this one to Wayne. Wax would go down fairly quickly assuming Kel has atium. Then he'd take out Wayne, and drop his guard and get unexpectedly hit by Wayne healing, and sucker punching him after the fact. 

Adolin vs Dalinar (pre-Radiant Dalinar)

Assuming they didn't both just walk away, I'd give it to Dalinar for experience. Adolin is skilled, no question, but I still give it to the Blackthorn. 

Denth vs Hammond

I'm gonna go to Denth. From what we've seen the returned have a similar boost to spren and strength as pewter, Denth is a master swordsmen, and he can add Awakening into the mix. 

50 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Hoid (As of present: Lerasium fullborn, worldhopper, lightweaver, etc, etc) Vs The Lord Ruler (WITH Sliver of preservation power)

We know Hoid is Mistborn, we have no confirmation he's Fullborn. 

That said, draw. Hoid can't hurt anyone, and he can't really die by conventional means. So TLR would win the fight, and Hoid would recover. 

SPECIAL TAG BATTLE: Kelsier (Alive) & Kaladin (ShardSpear) Vs Jasnah (Shardblade) & Vin (Note that each surgebinder has 3 Emerald Broams, and each mistborn has 3 16-Metal Vials and 1 bead of atium)

I think ranged soulcasting is OP and Vin would outperform Kel as she's more familiar with the metals beyond the original 10.

So Jasnah and Vin. 

Adolin Kholin (Shardblade & Plate) Vs Spook (At the end of mistborn era 1, he's a normal mistborn)

Spook. How does any shardbearer catch a Mistborn? Spook just has to wear down the plate. 

Edited by Calderis

8 hours ago, Calderis said:

We know Hoid is Mistborn, we have no confirmation he's Fullborn. That said, draw. Hoid can't hurt anyone

we have WoB that he has metalminds, and hoid CAN hurt people, can't he? he beat the crap outta cognitive shadow kelsier

15 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

we have WoB that he has metalminds, and hoid CAN hurt people, can't he? he beat the crap outta cognitive shadow kelsier

He can't hurt people physically. Kelsier and Hoid are in the cognitive realm, so it's different. 

QUESTION

Finally, and most importantly, if all your protagonists had an epic all out brawl, who would win?

BRANDON SANDERSON

Some of them are immortal, but that would kind of be cheating. If you let people who are immortal participate, it's going to very much favor someone like Hoid, who is really, really, really hard to kill. Of course, he would not be very good at offing anyone either, because of certain things in his past. It would be really futile when it got down to the last two. But if we take that out.

You'd have to set ground rules. Do they get access to their magic? Where is it taking place? If we take away all magic and we just say people are beating up on each other, who's going to win? It's probably Kelsier because he'll fight dirty. Vasher fights really dirty, too. If Kelsier and Vasher gang up on the rest, and then it depends who's still not in pieces at the end. It'd be Kelsier or Vasher probably.

And also Hoid drops a bunch of hints about him not being able to harm others.

Kel vs Wax/Wayne

Wax has some cool coinshot bullets, and he can get near perfect aim inside Wayne's speed bubble. I feel like Wax/Wayne would win simply because if it came down to a pushing contest, Wax would win every time and Wayne could act as a human shield. If Kel got close enough for melee range Wayne could open up a really quick speed bubble and Wax would have time to get out a gun and shoot Kel.

Adolin vs Dalinar

Although Adolin is younger and more spry, even he was amazed at Dalinar's trick with the chasmfiend. Dalinar may be older than 50, but he still has years of experience on Adolin and a skill advantage.

Denth vs Hammond

Denth has centuries of experience and insanely good sword skills. Although Ham uses pewter, Denth simply is too fast.

K team vs Vin and Jasnah

Vin stays on the ground close to Jasnah and repels any coin attacks by Kelsier. Kaladin has to get in close range to attack, so Jasnah insta-kills him. Kelsier duels Vin, but Vin is more familiar with duralumin and metals beyond the ten, so she wins.

Adolin vs Spook

Spook wins. Spook can just pepper Adolin with coins and run away until his Shardplate runs out of stormlight, then pepper him with more coins. And more. And more.

Okay but imagine:

All out brawl between all Cosmere characters that don't have some form of immortality.

No Lord Ruler, but Susebron with tongue counts because he can die. Kelsier would be pre-death, Vin would be as powerful as she was with her earring in at the end of Book two. No worldhoppers as we don't know the full extent of their abilities. 

Five minutes of atium to all allomancers. There's spheres all over the place. If one Radiant took all of the storm light, it would last them 24 hours, but it's split between all of them.

The fight is set with Mistborn gravity in a large arena that's set up like a city. It's during the day, starting at halfway until night. All characters were fully rested with full access to information on their opponents for up to a month ahead. 

It's a one mile in diameter.

All radiants are up to the point where they are in the end of Words of Radiance. Lift too- no spoilers for Edgedancer. Szeth has Nightblood, Vasher has 200 breath and so does Vivenna. Lightsong and the other Returned only have their own Breath. 

All full Feruchemists have up to a half hour in each attribute, Ferrings have an hour. Same with Mistborns and mistings, sans atium. Spook and Elena are full Mistborn, and have practiced for a year. Kelsier is as skilled as he was the moment before his death.

Shards are not allowed to interfere. 

All motivation is not counted. All characters goal is to kill the others. Susebron and Siri, for example, are not allies. Spren are on the side of their radiant. All named Listeners are in the form they're in before transforming into stormform. Eshonai has Shards and is in warform, her sister is in nimbleform (or scholarform if you subscribe to that theory)

The battle lasts as long as it needs to before everyone but one is dead. Only named characters count. Nobody from outside the cosmere counts. All forms of teleportation are limited to inside the arena. All magic systems tied to location act like the arena is their home. 

I might actually write this out like a massive fanfic. Who would want to see that?

5 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I might actually write this out like a massive fanfic. Who would want to see that?

Storms yes, I would.

My bet for the winner is either Vin or Miles.

EDIT: Miles might be banned when I think about it. In that case, Vin wins.

Edited by Toaster Retribution

@winter devotion @Toaster Retribution

There's so many Variables in a free for all that it is almost a guaranteed fun read, but calling who can win is near impossible because a powerhouse can get beat down while a relatively minor player is still hiding. You could write it with pretty much anyone winning and make a good and believable story out of it. 

That said... Miles probably needs to be blacklisted, or heal just wade through the middle of everything, killing and healing and not have to worry about anything. 

5 minutes ago, Calderis said:

@winter devotion @Toaster Retribution

There's so many Variables in a free for all that it is almost a guaranteed fun read, but calling who can win is near impossible because a powerhouse can get beat down while a relatively minor player is still hiding. You could write it with pretty much anyone winning and make a good and believable story out of it. 

That said... Miles probably needs to be blacklisted, or heal just wade through the middle of everything, killing and healing and not have to worry about anything. 

Good point about Miles. Compoundeds are OP.

i think I will write it... hm.

UPDATE: the third three battles have been resolved! The Winners Are:

- It's a tie! neither one has the full capabilities to kill the other!

- The Girls win this one! Jasnah has a close-ranged insta-kill in the form of soulcasting and vin can 1v1 any of the two!

- Spook Easily Beat Adolin! It's pretty clear a shardset is no match for a mistborn

TOURNAMENT EVENT! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

I've decided for the tenth battle in this little forum to be something different. every member can suggest ONE cosmere character, then a randomized, bracket-style tournament will be held, this will take some time!

RULES:

You Cannot enter characters who are:

-Already Entered

-Shards

- Non-Cosmere

-Immortal

-Slivers

-Heralds

- Gold Compunders

- Any character with stupid regenerative powers, regrowth is allowed, however.

- Any Other Stupidly Overpowered characters

All characters have there standard weapons, armor and abilities. and they have NO KNOWLEDGE OF THERE OPPONENTS. Explosives (such as dynamite) aren't allowed, People like wax do have guns, but each gun has only one clip of ammo.

-Surgebinders, They have up to 1hour of straight surge-binding in the form of spheres, the spheres can be stolen and used by other characters (EG: if Lift and Kaladin were fighting, lift could steal Kaladins sphere's and use them)

-Allomancers and feruchemists, They have up to 1 Hour of normal burning/tapping stored in the form of metal vials / metalminds

-All attributes stolen with hemalurgy in fight stay with the character during the entire tournament (EG: if Marsh was fighting Szeth and spiked him for his surgebinding, he would retain that surgebinding in his next round with, say, kelsier) each hemalurgist can fight with 2 spikes of harmonium, that spike that can steal any power)

-BLOODLUST: Everyone fights to kill, you either win, or die

-GRAVITY: each contestant feels the same gravity as his/her's native planet

Good luck!

Edited by Nohadon
Update

7 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Surgebinders, They have up to 1hour of straight surge-binding in the form of spheres, the spheres can be stolen and used by other characters (EG: if Lift and Kaladin were fighting, lift could steal Kaladins sphere's and use them)

Nitpick: to this point, Lift has only ever invested via her unique ability to metabolize food to investiture. Spheres do her no good yet. 

9 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

(EG: if Marsh was fighting Szeth and spiked him for his surgebinding, he would retain that surgebinding in his next round with, say, kelsier)

Surgebinding requires a mutual bond with the Spren. Spiking out the ability would be possible, but gaining it would fail do to rejection on the Spren's part. 

Furthermore, without knowledge of their opponents, spiking out none Scadrian abilities in general is pretty much a no go, as it requires both intent, and knowledge of bind points, and we don't know of anyone yet who has knowledge of the proper bind points for spiking in a non Scadrian ability. 

7 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I enter Marsh. I'm not sure exactly how much hemulargic power he has but definitely a lot. I'm reasonably sure he's not a gold compounder tho.

he is iirc. He definitely has F-gold at least and can survive a coinshot through the brain.

2 hours ago, cloudjumper said:

I enter Arclo. Define immortal.

Immortal being unkillable or pretty much unkillable. never-aging is perfectly allowed

9 hours ago, Calderis said:

Nitpick: to this point, Lift has only ever invested via her unique ability to metabolize food to investiture. Spheres do her no good yet. 

(assuming she is entered) then she has 1-hour of food reserves instead! (like anyone can steal the sphere's, anyone can eat that food)

2 hours ago, asterion137 said:

@Nohadon could the battleground feature some sand from taldain? My character needs it to use his magic.

The battleground has all available magical features! including sand! additionally kenton could bring in more white sand (like gaara from naruto)

WARNING: Kenton can't slatrify, and has limited amounts of water (again, enough for an hour of sand mastery, if pushed)

2 hours ago, asterion137 said:

he is iirc. He definitely has F-gold at least and can survive a coinshot through the brain.

F-gold is allowed, but not Gold-Compounding, you CAN enter Gold compounders, they simply cannot use there compounding. (however you cannot enter TLR)

The contestants so far!

- Elend From Scadrial! (I entered Elend)

- Marsh from Scadrial!

- Denth from Nalthis!

- Arclo from Roshar!

-Roaden form Sel!

PS: I may have forgot to mention that all allomancers do know of all 16 metals, and if they CAN burn them, they have them in their metal vials (again, for 1 hour or burning)

Additionally for allomancers, the allomancers have 10 vials of metals, each vial has all the metals in it except for the god metals and duraliam, this is because:

Allomancers have a seperate vial of duraliam

Allomancers have beads of atium that lasts 5 minutes. every resource used in one fight is restocked before the next.

Edited by Nohadon