Theory to appease calderis's boredom

Jonathon

Just now, Extesian said:

I seem to have escaped this spiral, you're on your own @Calderis :D

Think I'll start citing WoCs. Word of Calderis :ph34r:

If be some horrible twist that happens I'm going to create the most convoluted, contradictory mess of a "source" ever. 

And anyone who trys to use them deserves to be wrong. 

How did I get here exactly? 

4 minutes ago, Calderis said:

If be some horrible twist that happens I'm going to create the most convoluted, contradictory mess of a "source" ever. 

And anyone who trys to use them deserves to be wrong. 

How did I get here exactly? 

worked for me with my crazy Roshar post :D

3 minutes ago, Extesian said:

worked for me with my crazy Roshar post :D

Ha, so what I need is to compile every WoB I can and try to explain the progression of the Cosmere as we know it and postulate on how it will move forward and then everyone will either be overwhelmed by the depth or assume I'm crazy and then I can go back to posting normally? 

Worth a shot. 

54 minutes ago, Calderis said:

@Extesian my new Theory is that @Jonathon somehow got his hands on Ruin. 

Now how can that be when I am CREATING theories and ideas and enlightening the way people think? I am spreading ideas amongst others I am cultivating their thoughts. Sometimes you reap, and sometimes you sow....

5 hours ago, Jonathon said:

Now how can that be when I am CREATING theories and ideas and enlightening the way people think? I am spreading ideas amongst others I am cultivating their thoughts. Sometimes you reap, and sometimes you sow....

Sounds like something Ruin would say. 

Edited by ElephantEarwax
Bolded Quote

Ohhh, I see both Calderis and Extesian have identical rep despite 800 posts difference right now, I can see how that would spawn conspiracy theories. 

And Calderis, I remember not too long ago when you were "Torturer of Heralds", and now you are "Radiant squire"? Fess up! How did you "escape" Braize? Is your Radiant master Odium aligned? You must be a good squire to be taken from Braize when he left...This definetely backs up the theory, working with Odium and a few months later a "hero in training" in Roshar?

Edited by WhiteLeeopard

1 hour ago, WhiteLeeopard said:

Tsk, tsk. It may say "disgruntled", but its still quite clearly visible the "lackey" part too. And Odium does not seem the type of boss to let his employees leave with a watch and wave.

Well he aint gonna give a letter if recomendation

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile I'm just here doing pseudo Feruchemy with my post count while @Calderis and @Extesian conspire..

I've been gone for a week, and come back with a slew of 17 straight posts in short succession to rebound.

And I'm still going(the 30 second wait between posts is a pain though). 17 posts with a 30 sec gap is 2 per minute, so.. 17 posts in the last 9 minutes, with WoBs in most all of them. I'm officially back again

6 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Well I can't speak for others, but I definitely noticed your absence. 

Thanks. (insert less generic happy face here)
I noticed it a little bit too, but WoB posting sprees are quite fun.

Edited by The One Who Connects
Edit: 2,000 Posts!!

• Chaos locked this topic