Adonals"ium"

OneNastyChull

Question

Has anyone ever thought about Adonalsium shattering in the same way an atom does? I'm talking about the way nuclear fission works; beta and alphas decay etc . Usually the atoms that split off are extremely radioactive and put off a lot of energy themselves. If there is a thread that existed or a question put towards Brandon could you refer it to me!

The reason I wonder is that it ends with ism and this refers to elements much of the time. A lot of your heavier weight elements naturally decay very quickly some on the manner of microseconds or less. I'm wondering if Adonalsium is referring to an extremely heavy weight atom that was either stable or maybe it was unstable which is why he/it had to be shattered. 

3 answers to this question

I've been unable to find anything outside of that post by pagerunner which someone also linked to another Q&A I asked. Planning on asking him myself if he comes to Austin. Could be a combination of Alkali Metals and maybe alkali earth metals but that would be one unstable atom, can't even imagine the bonds that would exist. Would say Alkali Metals and halogens but they aren't all in pairs, just the three sets of shards that we know of while all the others seem to repeal each other or at least have no natural draw. Man it would be really interesting if Odium is a reflection of the most reactive Alkali earth metal and that's why he is seeking out so many others! Probably looking to deeply at this and it was simply inspiration only and doesn't mean more.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:58 PM, OneNastyChull said:

I've been unable to find anything outside of that post by pagerunner which someone also linked to another Q&A I asked. Planning on asking him myself if he comes to Austin. Could be a combination of Alkali Metals and maybe alkali earth metals but that would be one unstable atom, can't even imagine the bonds that would exist. Would say Alkali Metals and halogens but they aren't all in pairs, just the three sets of shards that we know of while all the others seem to repeal each other or at least have no natural draw. Man it would be really interesting if Odium is a reflection of the most reactive Alkali earth metal and that's why he is seeking out so many others! Probably looking to deeply at this and it was simply inspiration only and doesn't mean more.

Odium is actually seeking out and killing shards but not taking up any of their power. Doesn't seem very reactive to me as there are no bonds happening