Odium free at the end of Stormlight

red032

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

You're not alone in that. I personally can't accept an implied ending to a 10 book epic that is either completely lacking closure, or an outright defeat. 

What's really going to bake your noodle later in is, that scene is on Braize, aka the Tranquiline Halls.

4 hours ago, Calderis said:

You're not alone in that. I personally can't accept an implied ending to a 10 book epic that is either completely lacking closure, or an outright defeat. 

Would you possibly be able to link the exact WoB where he's asked about this. I'm having trouble finding it again

2 minutes ago, kalaxin said:

Would you possibly be able to link the exact WoB where he's asked about this. I'm having trouble finding it again

Here you go 

http://www.theoryland.com/intvmain.php?i=1069#24

QUESTION

The ending of Mistborn was hidden in the first chapter epigraphs. Is there something similar to that in The Way of Kings?

BRANDON SANDERSON

There is, but they are hidden in different places. The last chapter of The Stormlight Archive is somewhere in these two books.

4 minutes ago, kalaxin said:

Question

So do you know what the end of the series is going to [can't make out the rest].

Brandon Sanderson

I do. I've actually written the epilogue to book five. Peter, my assistant, like sent an exclamation point after he saw that appear on the wiki. Actually the ending of the entire series, of the ten books, is somewhere in the two books. Just like in Mistborn it was in the first page. It's not in the first page but it's in those books.

@Calderis I wasn't aware there were two separate WoB's on the matter. How curious

Edited by The One Who Connects

• Chaos locked this topic