4 hours ago, Yitzi2 said:

But being confused is the whole point.

Hence the strange characters everybody's signing up as.

Well then since that's the case, I'll sign up as Liz Allan the Marvel fanatic, because we are both terribly confused about what is going on. If that's still possible.

What's a GM? And can we get Spiderman to make an appearance? reference to Spiderman Homecoming

Edited by Sami

yes i find the concept very refreshing ill be casting away my responsibilities and will be joining as MOrgan ISTer 

tho a sidenote i will be off camping at the 22nd so my activity will fall but ill be sure to not let it stop completely

I will join as Tautali Laust. Once upon a time, in the distant world of Roshar, he was a mercenary fighting in a highprince's army on the shattered plains.

Spoiler

After travelling to Urithiru via the Oathgate, he went on to become a Radiant known for his bravery and courage, fighting against the voidbringers in the final desolation. There were many rumours after his disappearance near, or after, the end of the final battle. Some say he joined a secret society of otherworldy beings. Some say he was possesed by the voidbringers and taken down by other radiants. More ridiculous notions were along the lines of him achieving a level of transcendence capable of destroying and creating entire worlds.

The various theories did have the truth as their basis. The Rosharan did travel to another world on a mission regarding the safety of entire worlds. His was a group of highly knowledgeable individuals in the ways of Cosmere. There was a cost to be paid after the fulfillment of the dangerous mission.

Now on an alien world with no memory of who he is or where he's from, he has become Tautali Laust. Yet he's determined. Extremely curious and pleased with certain abilities and feats he's capable of, Laust will have to strive hard and attain knowledge thought lost for milenna in the world he now walks. He will find out the true nature of his power and more importantly, how he became Laust.

Unknown to Laust, however, danger lurks within every valley and forest and mountain that he explores. Hopefully, some of his former comrades find him before he loses everything. 

Well....

It's been a while since I've done any of these. Why not join one where everybody will be just as confused as I am sure to be. :P  Sign me up as Dr. C

Dr. C is excited to try out his new investiture detecting device on all you interesting people! All it takes is a drop of blood and I can tell you exactly how invested you are in completely arbitrary units! Well it might take a it more than a drop of blood... maybe an ounce... pint? Surely no more than a dozen litres. Anyways, it is Completely Safe* and 100% accurate over half the time! All that is required to be tested is an undamaged spirit web and a presence in the physical realm. Don't miss out on your chance while this amazing technology is still free!

*Completely Safe is a trademark of Dr. Cs Technological Laboratories. It is not a guarantee by Dr. C or anyone in his laboratory of your safety should you choose to be tested. Dr C is not responsible for any harm that may occur as a direct or indirect result of any tests. Potential side effects include but are not limited to evisceration, disembowelment, spontaneous combustion, an inability to get the Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up" out of your head, forgetting your purpose in life, and nausea.

5 hours ago, Clanky said:

Well....

It's been a while since I've done any of these. Why not join one where everybody will be just as confused as I am sure to be. :P  Sign me up as Dr. C

Dr. C is excited to try out his new investiture detecting device on all you interesting people! All it takes is a drop of blood and I can tell you exactly how invested you are in completely arbitrary units! Well it might take a it more than a drop of blood... maybe an ounce... pint? Surely no more than a dozen litres. Anyways, it is Completely Safe* and 100% accurate over half the time! All that is required to be tested is an undamaged spirit web and a presence in the physical realm. Don't miss out on your chance while this amazing technology is still free!

*Completely Safe is a trademark of Dr. Cs Technological Laboratories. It is not a guarantee by Dr. C or anyone in his laboratory of your safety should you choose to be tested. Dr C is not responsible for any harm that may occur as a direct or indirect result of any tests. Potential side effects include but are not limited to evisceration, disembowelment, spontaneous combustion, an inability to get the Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up" out of your head, forgetting your purpose in life, and nausea.

Welcome back, Clanky! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

Ugh.... Not sure I want to play another game right now, but I'm bored and blackout games don't come up very often....

Hrm. Signing up Aran, the hunter. Who may or may not be mourning the loss of his hounds.... : (

15 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Welcome back, Clanky! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

6 hours ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Great to see you back, Clanky.

I'll sign up as Locke Tekiel.

Thanks it's good to be back I think. Dying time and time again is enjoyable in a morbid sort of way...

I suppose I disappeared into the whole big wide scary real world that exists once you finally leave school. This game will sort of be my test game to see if I can survive both a real adult person job and a SE game at the same time.

Hmmm... I hear you need more players.

And I suppose I'd be willing to give this game a go. It does look like it could be a good one.

Just hope I can manage three games :P

This game looks suspiciously like it will involve worldhoppers and/or cosmere aware people.

Which means I need an appropriate character for that.

Only the only worldhopper character I have at the moment is currently making his debut in the MR that's running right now.

And I don't really want to make another worldhopper character. Worldhoppers are supposed to be rare :P

Still, lets just call this game a later point in his timeline. Perhaps this later point in his timeline will give you more insight into Kyner's character.

I'll sign up as Requiem. That's Kyner's real name.

Edited by Drake Marshall

Hello again, Phil here! Since we had more people show up, we plan to get ready to initiate the first frameshift at 5 AM GMT on Tuesday, July 18th. (That'll be Monday night for all you American folk.)

red_1500354000.png

Edited by Ecthelion III