Who's Narrating Hero of Ages?

piscian18

Sorry just a quick question. Who's narrating the sections of Hero of Ages where it explains all the secret back round stuff like the ruler changing the planet and what not? It's a Terrismen  I guess but I must have missed how he/she got this information and who they are exactly?(still reading)

(runs back under rock.)

2 minutes ago, piscian18 said:

Who's narrating the sections of Hero of Ages where it explains all the secret background stuff?

Short answer: Spoilers

Long answer: Like the chapter epigraphs in Final Empire and Well of Ascension, it'll make more sense by the time you finish the book.

Edit for others seeing this topic: They said they are still reading, so do not even post it in spoiler tags until they say that they've finished the book.

Edited by The One Who Connects

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

All I have to say is reiterating The One Who Connects. Finish the book. 

And for good measure stay of the site til you do. I'm amazed it hasn't been spoiled for you already. 

I managed to spoil it for myself :/. But @piscian18 I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It's very satisfying.

1 hour ago, Jedal said:

I managed to spoil it for myself :/. But @piscian18 I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It's very satisfying.

Agreed. I think it's my favorite book ending in the cosmere, and top three on my all time list. Had a little bit of everything that makes a good, whole ending. 

Congrats on joining the shard! Have an upvote! Welcome to our friendly community of fans!

Now go away and don't  come back until you finish the trilogy!

Its not because youre not welcome. You totally are. Its because you are risking depriving yourself of a joyous experience all of us here cherish.  I wish I could forget what happens...just so I could go back and read it for the first time again.

Trust our advice...and don't spoil it.

• Chaos locked this topic