The Gamestorm

Here's the place to put your ideas for possible games based on both the Cosmere and Brandon's other works. I'll start off, with an idea for a Mistborn Era 2 type game in which you play as Wax, in an open world action/detective game, where part of the time you track down clues to solve crimes in Elendel, and the other leaping around the city using your powers, chasing after the perpetrators. Sort of an Arkham type game, with a much bigger focus on story and mystery solving, rather than beat me up action.

I'd be more inclined to make a dishonoured style Mistborn game. Where the emphasis is on stealth but you can go in guns blazing if you want. I also thought it'd be cool if you were a Misting or Ferring or Twinborn which you could choose. This would change the way you play so it could be dialogue based if you were a Soother or Rioter or you could be a Crusher like wax or even go power-free to see if it's possible. It's a very unlikely concept but it would be very cool.

Edited by Merrickz
Terrible Grammar

Wouldn't it be cool for him to lend out an unpublished idea of his (a la White Sand) so a game dev could build something from the ground up and we wouldn't be comparing it to the source material that much? Obviously they would have to involve Brandon to make sure it doesn't contradict existing Cosmere canon, but that wouldn't be too difficult with a new series on a new Shardworld. Maybe The Silence Divine or Dark One could work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic