Hello, I exist

Mewmeister

Hey, welcome to the Shard! Have an upvote and a free spiked cookie!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100726200146

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

Oh my gosh, that's so true. Brandon is so good at writing, it's hard to enjoy other books now. Like, I can't get the motivation to keep reading past the first few pages because they're just not at Brandon's level of writing. Brandon has tainted me! :P

Also, which Cosmere book has been your favorite so far? Who's your favorite character? Have you read any of his non-Cosmere books?

Welcome to the Shard!

Hm if you mean trying to read another book, getting frustrated and slamming the book down and picking up Brandon Sanderson's book for the 50th time muttering "why can't any other books be as good as Brandon's?" then, yes. :P

5 minutes ago, Sami said:

Welcome to the Shard!

Hm if you mean trying to read another book, getting frustrated and slamming the book down and picking up Brandon Sanderson's book for the 50th time muttering "why can't any other books be as good as Brandon's?" then, yes. :P

Exactly what I mean.