Hello Everybody!

kiapet

Hey everyone! Long time lurker on the 17th Shard, decided it was finally time to make myself an account.

I'm a lifelong fantasy fan, about to enter my final year of college. I read the first Mistborn series sometime in late middle/early high school and enjoyed it. A friend introduced me to the Stormlight Archive freshman year of college and now it's one of my favorite book series ever. Through SA that I discovered the Cosmere, and now I'm on a mission to read all the books and be as up to date as I can on the lore. So far, I've read Warbreaker and Alloy of Law; hopefully soon I'll read more.

I also like doing various outdoor activities like hiking and swimming, and I love music- I sing and play violin, as well as a bit of guitar.

Anyways, I think that's basically it, so hi everyone, this looks like a fun community and I can't wait to see more.

Edited by kiapet

Hey, welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and a free spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

3675043-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark AlleyTM claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie. Have a nice day!

Have fun in the forums!

19 hours ago, Calderis said:

Welcome. Enjoy yourself. Don't eat the cookies. 

Your name makes me want to sing "K, K, K, Kia!" 

And either you'll understand that joke, or I'll feel old. Either way, you win. 

Heh, I actually have cousins who sing that at me. The same ones who gave me the nickname, actually ^_^