A new fan is here

Kira0147

Hey, welcome to the Shard! 

Great to have ya here! You know about the Cosmere, so I guess you don't have to be too careful about spoilers on that, but do try and stay away from boards for books you haven't read yet. If I may ask, what Sanderson book has been your favorite so far?

And, as always, I will give you my words of wisdom: Do not, under any circumstances, eat the cookies.

- Worms

Did someone call me?

Welcome to the shard! Have an upvote and a free spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

3675043-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark AlleyTM claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie. Have a nice day!

Anyway, which books have you read from the Cosmere? And which ones are you favorites?

Thank you all !

No one can say no to cookies !

Well I'm okay for any spoilers, I started my journey with the first mistborn trilogy, then elantris, warbreaker, and after that the stormlight archive and finally the second era of mistborn and the arcanum unbounded.

My favorites books are the roshar books , and I think Kaladin is the best ^^

28 minutes ago, Kira0147 said:

Thank you all !

No one can say no to cookies !

Well I'm okay for any spoilers, I started my journey with the first mistborn trilogy, then elantris, warbreaker, and after that the stormlight archive and finally the second era of mistborn and the arcanum unbounded.

My favorites books are the roshar books , and I think Kaladin is the best ^^

Welcome. Couldn't agree more. Kaladin's my favourite as well. Have an upvote.