Admin Help with Oathbringer Spoiler Board

I believe this is the right place to put this but I'm sorry if there is a better place.  I have been trying to avoid everything about Oathbringer until the book comes out but just had a quick one pulled on me.  On the forum page where it has the SA link with Edge Dancer and Oathbringer under it, there is a link to the most recent topic on the right side of the page.  This link includes topics in the spoiler board and I did not know that.  Its not a big deal but I figured I would point it out in case this is something you all think should be changed to not include content from the spoiler board.  Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong area or an intentional part of the quick links.

These topics should be flagged with [OB Spoiler] for this reason, I will be enforcing this more and editing these into topic titles for you.

Unfortunately I cannot prevent these topics from appearing in the Recent Topics sidebar block. 

Actually, I have an idea. I could password this forum and then these posts don't appear on the sidebar. If I did this the password would be "oathbringer" and it will be well known.

Is this a good idea? 

13 minutes ago, Chaos said:

These topics should be flagged with [OB Spoiler] for this reason, I will be enforcing this more and editing these into topic titles for you.

Unfortunately I cannot prevent these topics from appearing in the Recent Topics sidebar block. 

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Actually, I have an idea. I could password this forum and then these posts don't appear on the sidebar. If I did this the password would be "oathbringer" and it will be well known.

Is this a good idea? 

@Chaos we welcome all types here but you should know we discourage double-posting. Please edit your previous post if noone has posted in between and you have an additional thought. Welcome to the Shard ;)

And seriously, I'm open to the passwording option, the only problem is that it may result in less contribution because people won't see the text in All Activity. But then I guess that's the point :)

Just now, Extesian said:

And seriously, I'm open to the passwording option, the only problem is that it may result in less contribution because people won't see the text in All Activity. But then I guess that's the point :)

That's exactly the point.