I want to get to know people but I don't really know what to talk about, so I will just say random things about myself, so yeah.

Cel

37 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I like it too. She says that no one likes it, so I'll have to tell her. ;)

29 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

*raises hand* I like Coldplay too!

I will also add my voice and say that Coldplay is the second-best band in existence. ;) 

2 hours ago, Sunbird said:

*raises hand* I like Coldplay too!

2 hours ago, Slowswift said:

I will also add my voice and say that Coldplay is the second-best band in existence. ;) 

Yeah! Go Coldplay!

I'm not going to be ashamed to say that I listen to their songs pretty much 24/7 - at one point I was so obsessed with Viva la Vida that everyone else got really sick of it and could rattle off all the lyrics hands down <_<

speaking of songs, anyone heard of the song Stressed Out  by Twenty-One Pilots? :ph34r:

Edited by Sami

3 hours ago, Calderis said:

21 Pilots. 

whoops my bad :ph34r: lol

That song is so catchy and goes over and over and over in your head. It is also super annoying and is the perfect tool to get rid of someone you don't want around......

Edited by Sami

I don't think Coldplay is the best ever but they're pretty good. I tend to get them mixed up with One Republic though. 

3 hours ago, Sami said:

Yeah! Go Coldplay!

I'm not going to be ashamed to say that I listen to their songs pretty much 24/7 - at one point I was so obsessed with Viva la Vida that everyone else got really sick of it and could rattle off all the lyrics hands down <_<

speaking of songs, anyone heard of the song Stressed Out  by Twenty-One Pilots? :ph34r:

I think I know that one. If we could turn back time/to the good old days...........that one? Veeery relatable. 

6 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Sorry. Collective Soul is my favorite band. Just, ah, awkwardly attempting to carry on conversation. :rolleyes:

Trust me, that happens to me ALL THE TIME. For example, I was texting @Cel earlier, and we lapsed into an awkward silence on multiple occasions, so once I said chull dung, once Blargey, and once (my grandpa came up with this one) bear hair underwear. :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Trust me, that happens to me ALL THE TIME. For example, I was texting @Cel earlier, and we lapsed into an awkward silence on multiple occasions, so once I said chull dung, once Blargey, and once (my grandpa came up with this one) bear hair underwear. :mellow:

Uh. Context, please? :P 

No, never mind. I think it's funnier without. :lol: 

16 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

Rutabaga 

I actually get where that came from (I don't know the story behind it though) just because I read all of You Know you Are A Sanderfan When... Part 2. I really need to get my hands on a copy of Alcatraz. But it took the better part of a week to read.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is a great idea! I'm not new to the forum (I lurk more than I care to admit!) but I've been away for quite a while due to work commitments so I feel like I need to reintroduce myself.  Hi everyone, my name is Riah and it's a pleasure to meet you all! Here are some facts about me;

1) I'm an avid gamer and anime fanatic. I've always believed that both serve as wonderful mediums for storytelling and compel the imagination. And I'm a sucker for a good story!

2) I am owned by two gorgeous and very demanding cats, Rin and George.

3) Kaladin is my favourite character in all fictional material I've come across, and SA are my all time favourite books (I'm sure the latter is true for many people on this board!)

4) I work as a doctor. A job which I find ridiculously stressful and soul destroying at times. But ultimately, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I can't think of anything else on the spot, so I shall leave it at that.

On 6/29/2017 at 11:37 AM, Sunchicken said:

With regards to BYU, if you end up attending BYU-Idaho, try to avoid spending the winter in Rexburg. I haven't experienced it myself, but I have friends who go there and tell me horror stories about Rexburg's Russian winters.

Really? Cause Bayle and I both live in Rexburg, and....it's more like a Norwegian winter.