Revised WoR

Cloak

Hey guys, I read the Stormlight Archive through paperbacks, but now want to buy them as hardcovers. I have been waiting to buy the WoR hardcover since it has not been revised yet (with the changes that featured in the paperback). With Oathbringer releasing in a few months, any idea when shall we get a revised hardcover edition of WoR?

PS: Sorry if the revised hardcover has already been out. I'm from India, and the only way we get the Stormlight Archive hardcover books is via importing it through an Amazon seller. Hopefully the scene changes in the near future. :( 
And the seller has only been listing the earlier edition (not the revised one)

Do you know about Book Depository? I'm not sure about India but, where I live Amazon charges too much for delivery (some times the price of the book itself). This might be a good alternative for you.

You can try and find out if they have a revised copy (I don't know if it's already out too).

https://www.bookdepository.com/

Edit: Forgot to say that this shop ships worldwide without charge.

Edited by Luck Spren

Nope, that is extremely unlikely in my opinion. The change was announced a while ago, it is available in new editions of the books and if you own the ebook it can be updated. Sending out an insert to the tens of thousands of people who purchased the book would be a massive undertaking.

• Chaos locked this topic