2 hours ago, Haelbarde said:

Player list has been updated.

For all this talk about love triangles, anyone would think we needed another neutral role to give us one in the game... :ph34r:

Hey why I'm not on the player list? 

Okay... I will repeat. I'm signing up as Alrin.

2 hours ago, Arinian said:

Hey why I'm not on the player list? 

Okay... I will repeat. I'm signing up as Alrin.

Oops. I see it now. And this is exactly why I announced having updated the player list, so people know to tell me that I've missed their sign up. Adding now.

9 hours ago, Haelbarde said:

Player list has been updated.

For all this talk about love triangles, anyone would think we needed another neutral role to give us one in the game... :ph34r:

I've been wondering if you were going to add an "Eponine" role :ph34r:

Les Mis spoilers:

Spoiler

She'd be the perfect "protection" role since she kinda dies for the "pauper baron" in the story. ;)

(By the way, @BrightnessRadiant, this is significantly more likely than the LG34 to contain spoilers for Mistborn books 2 and 3.  One fairly minor one follows:)

(And

@Haelbarde there is no such character as Lord Elendel.  Perhaps you meant Elend Venture, the Last Emperor?  And if so, perhaps editing the OP would be a good idea?)

Edited by Yitzi2

11 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

(By the way, @BrightnessRadiant, this is significantly more likely than the LG34 to contain spoilers for Mistborn books 2 and 3.  One fairly minor one follows:)

Reveal hidden contents

(And

@Haelbarde there is no such character as Lord Elendel.  Perhaps you meant Elend Venture, the Last Emperor?  And if so, perhaps editing the OP would be a good idea?)

Yeah I've been warned lol...I don't care though cuz I want to play haha :P thanks for the warning! :D

Also what's in that spoilers box? Should I read it lol :ph34r:

1 minute ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Yeah I've been warned lol...I don't care though cuz I want to play haha :P thanks for the warning! :D

Also what's in that spoilers box? Should I read it lol :ph34r:

Spoilers for the future of one of the Book 1 characters. Viewer discretion is advised.

20 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

There is a fairly egregious mistake in the OP, and the correction of the mistake is a bit of a spoiler, as Elenion said.

Oh ok I just read it :P

Spoilered in case I'm not the only one who hasn't read them..

Spoiler

I kinda figured it had something to do with Elend because something was named after him in the storyline of the OP. I'm guessing that means he's gonna die, but I dunno if I'm just missing something else lol. But it's okay cuz I still have no idea when or how :P

But that makes me sad, cuz he's my favorite character :(

Any spoilers I see, I can only blame myself ;)

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

3 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Oh ok I just read it :P

Spoilered in case I'm not the only one who hasn't read them..

Reveal hidden contents

I kinda figured it had something to do with Elend because something was named after him in the storyline of the OP. I'm guessing that means he's gonna die, but I dunno if I'm just missing something else lol. But it's okay cuz I still have no idea when or how :P

But that makes me sad, cuz he's my favorite character :(

Any spoilers I see, I can only blame myself ;)

Oh just go read the mistborn series already. 

There are at least three that I can recall. Hael did a parody of Do You Hear the People Sing (about voting for me, the traitor), I did one of I Dreamed A Dream (Hael killed the dreamed I dreamed) and then Hael and I collaborated on a Confrontation parody. I'd link to them, but I'm on my phone so that's not happening. But they're all rather good, especially the collaboration.

36 minutes ago, little wilson said:

There are at least three that I can recall. Hael did a parody of Do You Hear the People Sing (about voting for me, the traitor), I did one of I Dreamed A Dream (Hael killed the dreamed I dreamed) and then Hael and I collaborated on a Confrontation parody. I'd link to them, but I'm on my phone so that's not happening. But they're all rather good, especially the collaboration.

Yeah, I was thinking of the collaboration. That was great. :lol: I kind of want to read over that whole game now, haha.

(I don't think he's ever called Lord Elend; usually in age 2 he's just called "The Last Emperor".)

I will be joining as Garshin, who's happy to get back to his own time after his time-travelling journey (even if it's perhaps not quite the same timeline as he came from).  He's even more clueless about Les Miserables than I am, though...

Edited by Yitzi2

Okay, so player list has been further updated.

Could probably do with a player name from @Shqueeves at some point, unless I missed it.

About time I sorted out when the game starts. My weekend is incredibly busy, so it's going to be a bit of a messy start. I'm going to close signup at the following time:

blu_1498287600.png

And I will endeavor to get the game up within an hour after that.

And finally, changes to the rules:
We have one last thematic role:

Thief's Child - At night, as you live inside your head, you walk with them till morning, happy with the company you're keeping. But they've never seen you there. As they go to fight at the barricade, you follow along, hoping to win their affection, or die trying.

• You win if you survive or if the Pauper Noble survives
  • You are a Lurcher. Each night, you may spend a charge of Iron to block an attack on your target.
  • If you save the Pauper Noble from an attack, you become Lovers with them you die if they die, and get a permanent PM with them).

This role results in a slight change to the Pauper Noble. If they become Lovers with the Thief's Child, they retain their village allignment and ability, unlike with the Convict's Ward.

One last change is that I noticed I forgot to give the Escaped Convict a win condition. Their win condition is now to Survive, or have their Ward survive.

Edited by Haelbarde