Quick Fix Game 24: Eliminating Elysium

Sart

Okay analysis on Jon:

1. Joined the Yitzi lynch day 1 after 2 other votes were already there (could've been taking the opportunity to get rid of a villager?) But did give good reasoning for his vote at least. He said that Yitzi's first plan would give too much info about the roles of players. (agreed and I almost lynched Yitzi for this day 1 heh) (reading neutral)

2. The only players who kept there votes on Yitzi that cycle were Jon, Flash, and Drake so that makes me worry hehe (although the turn around could have happened when he wasn't around since he never posted again after his vote) (Reading neutral for this)

3. Reminds everyone during the night cycle to be careful who you target with cytonics (NAI) cuz either alignment could've said this for different reasons (village-actual concern or elim-to gain trust)

4. Does promote secrecy for the UIB agents who find out elims (says they should just try to secretly try to get the votes going on them) This was in response to a post Lopen made. (leaning slightly village for this)

5. Says that the kill on cloud was probably the elim kill (NAI)

6. Voted Flash for possibly killing BB with cytonics (but this was later pointed out to be impossible by Me, so it could've been clever distancing or Jon and Flash actually not being teammates?) Reading neutral for this

7. Says he missed that PK guarded and killed BB with cyto and says he "missed it or forgot when posting". Says to forget his reasoning on Flash unless PK is lying. (hmmm neutral)

8. Was the 4th vote on PK (again coming in late after others already started the lynch) Leaning slightly elim for doing this twice already (Seonid, Jon, Cluny, and Flash all voted one right after the other on this lynch vote :blink: so that raises my elim sense haha)

9. Says he doesn't really get the cyto plan, but will process it later and asks Asterion not to guard against him. Also, asks him to come back to the game. (Leaning neutral cuz I've seen both elims and village call people back, but I like it regardless of his alignment haha)

10. Says it's strange for Cluny to sorta accuse me of Mayoring when I tagged everyone to get them to come back to the game. (NAI cuz either alignment could've done it but I was still grateful for the back up haha. I'd say at the least this would make Jon and Cluny not teammates?)

11. Asks Ecth not to guard against him the next night cycle. (NAI since Ecth is basically inactive heh)

12. Cluny asks if we could just block forever and not have a vote??? (Okay I know this is Jon analysis, but what? haha that seems weird to say for a villager...why not if he thought we could guard and block the elim kill every night or kill an elim with cyto, then shouldn't his line of thinking be that we'd get 2 kills by adding the day lynch as well??? Reading very elim on Cluny for saying this. But yes it is connected to Jon, because he actually pointed out to Cluny that it was a terrrible idea haha) Reading Village for Jon with this comment

13. Next post is in response to another Cluny post, where he's answering to Cluny that just because the PC operator hadn't killed yet didn't mean they were an inactive player (reading neutral but slightly village for this post) Side note- the PC operator was killed that night....makes me wonder why Cluny was so curious to try and deduct the player's role? (ugh there I go on Cluny again...I see more of why some of us were suspicious of him heh)

14. Hmmm Jon votes Lopen (3rd vote) for this next day cycle...(leaning heavily village for this and definitely reconsidering his elim vibes from doing in depth analysis) We were able to lynch Lopen with only 3 votes that cycle..Mine, Jon's, and Striker's. (Yitzi DID actually vote Lopen that day, but I never did hear what happened to his vote @Sart why was Yitzi's vote removed from Lopen on Day (4) I think it was?)

15. Jon says he's leaning village on Cluny after the secret vote was place on him (neutral because it could've looked suspicious) Asks striker not to guard against him after Striker was the other person who helped lynch Lopen. (could've been a fake claim so he could use a power or cyto somewhere else? So NAI for this part of his post)

16. Asterion asked Jon not to use Cyto against him on this night cycle...and the next day Jon helped to lynch him. (not really a read either way cuz of the cyto thing tho, cuz he could genuinely have been suspicious of Asterion and we know Asterion wasn't a UIB agent...although technically Jon didn't know that did he? hmmm)

17. Yitzi also asked for Jon not to use cyto on him. (not really anything to say about this heh)

18. Says that the last elims are probably a UIB agent or other important role and maybe an inactive because of the no kill night. (reading neutral for this cuz he was just agreeing with Asterion's observations on the matter.) Says in the same post that Flash should give reasons for voting Cluny. (true and kinda reading village for pushing someone to give reasoning to back up their vote. Especially when it involved Flash and Cluny heh)

19. Jon helps to lynch Asterion who granted I guess looked kinda suspicious because of the secret vote, except that he placed it on Cluny which I'm genuinely feeling was a good idea haha (so leaning elim for this but I could be wrong)

Ugh all in all I have too many neutral or NAI reads on Jon which could mean he's kinda flying under the radar as an elim or that he really is a villager.....I still think lynching him would provide us with some good insight but I'd honestly rather lynch Cluny after reading through the thread some more haha

I'm pretty convinced that Flash and Cluny aren't teammates, but I could see Jon and Cluny or Jon and Flash honestly so I'm unsure of what to think about that....I guess lynching Cluny first would help solve some unanswered questions....I really do want to do full analysis on Cluny now heh. :ph34r:

Edit: @Jondesu Tagging you so you can look this over and give any input you think neccessary

Edit #2 I'm really reconsidering Jon being a villager instead because of his quicker vote on Lopen which helped us get him. That's a major flaw in my theory of him being an elim so ....yeah

Edited by BrightnessRadiant
added colors for my horribly not organized analysis ;P

23 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

14. Hmmm Jon votes Lopen (3rd vote) for this next day cycle...(leaning heavily village for this and definitely reconsidering his elim vibes from doing in depth analysis) We were able to lynch Lopen with only 3 votes that cycle..Mine, Jon's, and Striker's. (Yitzi DID actually vote Lopen that day, but I never did hear what happened to his vote @Sart why was Yitzi's vote removed from Lopen on Day (4) I think it was?)

I looked back over the thread, and it's definitely there. I just missed it on the write-up. Thankfully, it didn't impact the lynch, but I'll be more watchful from now on.

@BrightnessRadiant, not much to add to that kind of analysis. Point 8 was just timing of when I was on and made up my mind.

Asterion's lynch was mostly gut read. In fact, you'll note I specifically said that his secret vote on Cluny didn't make him more suspicious. I may have fallen victim to some groupthink and knee jerk reaction against your own votes since you'd been calling me out. Probably not the best, but I can see it now. 

Glad to see you're reconsidering your read on me.

I'm in a hotel room for a while, so I might try to do some analysis of those other players I mentioned.  I don't generally find my analysis to be all that great, but if I find myself up to it, I'll try.

1 minute ago, Jondesu said:

@BrightnessRadiant, not much to add to that kind of analysis. Point 8 was just timing of when I was on and made up my mind.

Asterion's lynch was mostly gut read. In fact, you'll note I specifically said that his secret vote on Cluny didn't make him more suspicious. I may have fallen victim to some groupthink and knee jerk reaction against your own votes since you'd been calling me out. Probably not the best, but I can see it now. 

Glad to see you're reconsidering your read on me.

I'm in a hotel room for a while, so I might try to do some analysis of those other players I mentioned.  I don't generally find my analysis to be all that great, but if I find myself up to it, I'll try.

yeah I didn't really wanna judge you for the voting thing (especially since with the Yitzi one, the turn around happened so quick).

Yeah I can kinda see the Asterion lynch after looking back through the events (I personally didn't have an elim read on him but that's not to say it didn't look slightly suspicious)

haha no problem (I don't want to lynch a villager by tunneling ;)) ask @little wilson someday she may forgive me :lol:

That would be great! :D (we could use all the analysis we could get)

Okay Imma try and do Cluny AND Flash in one post heh :P

First Flash: (because he posted first heh)

1. Forgets about this game several times (or just not as invested) -neutral read for all the excuses because could be due to irl stuff but I did this as an elim before so not writing it off completely

2. RNG votes BB as a joke (NAI)

3. Votes Yitzi and doesn't give any reasons (slight elim read)

4. Okay so far there are at least 4 "I don't know what's going on and have nothing to add" posts from him heh

5. Admits to Rand that he looks suspicious cuz of all the "don't know what's going on" posts, and says he still doesn't heh. He says that we should just use our abilities. (leaning slightly elim still)

6. Votes PK without reasons. (reading elim again)

7. Asks who else PK guarded against if any since he was a cyto adept (leaning village for this comment cuz it could've been him trying to figure out who he could clear)

8. Asks me not to guard against him (I didn't heh) (NAI)

9. Thinks that Rand was killed by Flash guarding with cyto (but others clarified that wasn't possible because Rand was a soldier) Leaning village for this because I doubt an elim would've spoken up so soon about this without thinking it through

10. Votes Drake when there were already several votes on him and asks why Drake was being so aggressive (neutral to elim read for possibly trying to get a teammate to defend himself from the lynch?)

11. Lopen asks Flash not to use cyto on him (possible elim teammates trying to not avoid each other too much?)

12. Responds to Cluny's question about the PC operator kills and says that we don't know if they've killed yet. (NAI)

13. Flash responds to Cluny saying that the PC operator is probably an inactive and he asks them to come back (NAI)

14. Says Elenion's death wasn't him and asks if it was a PC backfire kill or the elim one (slight elim read because he doesn't seem to want to form much of his own opinions and since there was no elim kill that night it was pretty easy to assume that PK was the elim kill)

15. Asks if the elims hit Len (PC operator) by blind luck (seems to be hinting that he thinks they may have a UIB agent which I had already theorized earlier in the game) Not sure what to read for this so neutral I guess.

16. Yitzi explains that the elims might've figured out Len's role from his post about the PC operator in the previous cycle. And Flash says he hadn't considered that and says some sorta over the top paranoia about having lost our "best" roles and wanting to find another elim. (reading slightly elim for this because it seemed a little over the top to me)

17. Votes Cluny and says the logic for voting Cluny makes perfect sense when he read back through the thread (pity he didn't feel like explaining this perfect logic along with his vote heh *obvious sarcasm ;) Reading elim for this, but puzzled that he'd vote Cluny. This was after there was already 3 votes on Lopen so maybe trying to spread the votes or save Lopen?)

18. After Lopen flips elim, Flash's first comment is "Well Brightness is pretty much confirmed village. Yay!" (I don't know why but that felt forced to me haha sorry @The Flash if it was actually genuine. reading neutral to elim)

19. Flash said he was gonna be gone for the next 24 hours (maybe he forgot to put in the kill order heh *shrugs) FYI that was the cycle there was no elim kill

20. Starts off the day voting Cluny (again a vote with no reasons...bleh) reading slightly elim for this

21. Claims to have voted Cluny without doing more analysis and switches to Asterion after seeing the secret vote thing (Reading possibly elim for seeing an opportunity to make a villager look bad and get him lynched)

22. Claims cyto adept role, and says he's not an elim, and once again says he hasn't been able to keep up (I understand it being hard to be in more than one game at a time, but as I've said multiple time, it's an easy way out for an excuse too if you're an elim...reading slightly elim from this post)

23. After I suggested Jon, he said he'd rather lynch Asterion and why did I suspect Jon (I had just given some reasons for suspecting Jon in my previous post and later he claimed to have just skipped to the part about him. That seems a little paranoid also the part about Jon was right in the middle of the parts about Flash haha) Reading slightly elim for this but possibly he was just paranoid village heh)

24. Says that this would be his first time lynched as a villager (reading neutral to slight elim for this statement)

25. Says that if he dies and flips village, we should lynch Asterion next (slight elim read for this)

Cluny:

1. Couldn't find any posts from Day 1 (so no read...just inactive) ahh...he was at camp haha ;) 

2. Says he doesn't like the PK lynch and that he's prob innocent but then votes on him anyways? (reading elim)

3. seems very convinced that PK is innocent and says PK just made a mistake in blocking BB, but Cluny never removes his vote from PK. (reading elim)

4. Responds to Flash's question about who PK guarded against on night one (NAI)

5. Asks Striker not to guard against him (NAI)

6. Votes Drake second to last(Lopen was last...I wonder why heh), and says he doesn't know how to read Drake cuz he's only played one game with him. (reading elim for coming in at the end to vote Drake and also not attempting any sort of analysis or reasoning behind his vote leaving it hard to analyze him)

7. Jon votes Cluny on this cycle when Drake was already getting lynched (possibly a safe vote for an elim teammate to make? but ugh I'm not sure about Jon anymore haha)

8. Asks Flash not to guard against him (NAI) unless it was a possible way to not avoid ever making a request of a teammate?

9. Tells asterion that someone already made a request of him to not use cyto but later is told that there can be more than one request per player (NAI)

10. Asks if we could just guard and block the elim kill every night instead of having a lynch during the day??? (reading elim) (already talked about this in my Jon analysis heh)

11. Asks what kills were the PC operator so far (reading slight elim for possible digging for the PC operator's identity because the PC operator was killed that night)

12. Questions whether or not Ecth or Asterion are the PC operator (reading elim because he can speculate about this in quiet without narrowing it down for the elims with discussion)

13. Cluny votes Asterion for lurking(when he wasn't), and a gut read, and for me and him "trying to besmirch his name" by pushing about his "mayoring" accusation earlier in game. (reading slightly elim for this)

14. Accuses Asterion of trying to get him killed. (which was true hehe....not really a read from this cuz either alignment freaks out when they almost die ha!)

15. Ecth pops in to vote Cluny for blaming Asterion of doing the same thing that he did to PK earlier in the game (voted without a good reason) (This is one of the only posts I saw from Ecth heh...not sure what to make of it? @Ecthelion III where you at? ;))

16. Calls Flash out for not giving reasons for voting on him again (yep haha) NAI (not sure if elim teammates would do this unless they had a plan to distance each other because then flash moves his vote to asterion later)

17. Votes on Flash for his unexplained vote (really not seeing them as teammates argh haha)

18. Retracts his vote from flash but says Flash's reasoning still isn't very good....heh (reading slightly village for this or just annoyed at village Flash I dunno heh)

Phew done! Hopefully this will give everyone else something to think about when the day cycle rolls around lolz

I'm honestly not sure what to think about these two since I'm very suspicious of both, but can't really see them as elims the way flash kept "tunneling" sorta on Cluny *shrugs. He did kinda do it at times when it wouldn't hurt Cluny I think, but Cluny voted Flash once when it could've gotten him killed so I dunno tbh. :blink:

Edit: sorry for the double post I was writing this forever but then responded to Jon a little while ago...hopefully it's ok -_-

Edit #2: Oh right I meant to tag @Cluny the Scourge as well so he could reply to my analysis if he gets the chance ;) 

"I will be the next to die" stated Raven. Then she died. No, seriously, she got completely shredded by mind blades. It was a gory mess. Unfortunately, this was bound to cause more friction among the remaining survivors. And so the remaining seven began to vote once again.

Brightness Radiant died. She was a Human Politician.

Day will end in 24 hours.

bla_1499126400.png

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. BrightnessRadiant: Raven Human Politician
  2. Cloudjumper: Phineas Human Soldier
  3. Jondesu: Douglas Adams
  4. Asterion137: Ferb Human Firebrand
  5. StrikerEZ: Nathaniel Southeast
  6. Drake Marshall: Torin Alien Firebrand
  7. Elenion: Plato Andersen Phone Company Operator
  8. Randuir: Tom Kress Human Soldier
  9. The Flash: Wally West
  10. Bridge Boy: Devon Halberdeen Human UIB Agent
  11. Paranoid King: DR01D Human Cyto Adept
  12. TheMightyLopen: Alm Alien Politician
  13. Arinian: Red Fess Human Firebrand
  14. Yitzi2: Jack Cooper
  15. Cluny the Scourge: Cluny
  16. Seonid: Sam Reaves
  17. Ecthelion

Well, not horribly surprising, except that they didn't do that earlier.

I tried doing some analysis, but I'm just not up for going through everything. I did look back over some of the early cycles, and I think I'm leaning somewhat village on Striker, mixed on Cluny, and tough to tell on Ecth. Seonid led the poke voting C1 by voting on BR, but I doubt that's very revealing. 

Yitzi, though, I find myself coming back to. Yes, he's proposed what most of us have treated as a good plan. We haven't had any village losses due to cytonics since then, but we might not have anyway. His first proposed plan was much more dangerous, which is usually something villagers are more likely to do, except that I think Yitzi's smart enough to know that. So I think he did it intentionally. He wanted to look village by posting plans that were actually enticing, and he purposefully followed the pattern that we've discussed around these forums repeatedly as being what can signify a villager vs an Elim. My vote goes on Yitzi this cycle.

Dang I was going to respond to BR, but I lost it because of dumb hurt and heal: cosmere magic with cloudjumper and all the passive agressive sharders ganging up on the poor aviar.jpg.92dbffdd9a8aa4d923439b3ff7f2fc91.jpg. Ok I am ranting. So kindofish mayoringishkindmaybenotreally BR died. I am guessing that this is an elim fear kill because she was kindofish mayoringishkindmaybenotreally mayoring, and one of the people she listed (Jon, Flash, Cluny the Awesome, or Seonid) is the elim or it could just be ecth or Striker trying to Frame someone, I think Striker kind of slipped under the radar for most people's posts, but um I do not think that Yitzi it the elim i do not think any human being would be capable of pulling off that much deception, ugh I am just blathering again I guess I will tag people for discussion @Ecthelion III @Seonid @Yitzi2 @Jondesu @StrikerEZ um @The Flash.\

Edit: Jon ninjad me

Well I dunno if Jon thinks that yitzi is capable... I guess a plan would have come up  anyway so yitzi got cleared by suggesting one... I will just kind of throw my vote out behind jon on yitzi temporarily...

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

It is interesting that the elims killed the person who was most advocating for my innocence (not exactly the smartest thing if I was an elim and said advocation was presumably a contributing factor in nobody but an elim voting for me), and right afterward a couple of people vote for me.

Also, keep in mind: I already posted one strong plan that, if I were an elim, would presumably put me fairly high in the village's estimation (and that would be dangerous due to the possibility of it allowing a UIB agent to detect me).  There was really no need for elim!me to post another plan...and especially not one that would be ideal for ferreting out that one last elim who'd gotten himself "confirmed" as village.

Uh oh...I did an action change, and think I might have messed up and targeted someone that I didn't ask not to guard against me.  :wacko:

Though if that ended the game, it'd mean 5 elims to start with, which is quite a lot for 16 players...though perhaps it was intended that the existence of an extra village kill would balance things.

Edited by Yitzi2

Aftermath: The Remnants of Elysium

"NO!" screamed Raven, spontaneously reforming. Everyone looked shocked, as she had just been sliced to bits a few seconds ago. "I guess there's a few tricks the aliens don't know about" explained Raven. "I teleported a few seconds into the future to avoid the mind blades. Felt pretty weird, but I'm here now. Speaking of mind blades..." Cluny's body became littered with mind blades, until he too reformed. "Nice try" he taunted, then quickly teleported out of the room.

"Ugh. We should have known better." Raven complained. "Seriously, a half rat, half human? Of course that would be a bloody alien. I think that's the last of them, so we can all get out of here." The town wasn't listening, as several members were rapidly closing in on Wally. "Guys? I found the last alien, you can stop now." They weren't listening. Their whole perception had warped irreversibly. "Guys?"

A flurry of mind blades lashed out, decapitating Nathaniel and Sam. Wally laughed maniacally, before Douglas stabbed him in the heart. Something in Ecth snapped, and she drew her own weapon, a pistol concealed beneath her skirt. Douglas grabbed Jack, intending to use him as a human shield, but Ecth was past the point of caring. she shot once, twice, three times into both of them before pulling the pistol on herself, and committing suicide. Douglas, bleeding out, stabbed Jack for good measure. They both collapsed in heap, dead.

Raven stared in shock, as Cluny teleported back into the room. "What did you do?" she screamed.

"Nothing." replied the rat, coldly. "I merely facilitated an environment where humans could fight it out. I believe they have a power called Firebranding. Maybe you've heard of it?" Raven continued to stare. "Regardless, it is a power that can alter one's perception of each other. Harnessed properly, it could win the war between my species. This was merely a proof of concept. I would say it is a huge success." He examined the room, smiling at his grisly work.

"I won't let you get away with this!" screamed Raven, launching a Cytonic assault. Cluny deflected it effortlessly. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I could easily overpower you, should I so choose."

"Then what the hell are you going to do to me?" asked Raven.

"Nothing." replied Cluny. "I've already gotten what I came for. Even if I were to get access to the missile codes, I have no doubt my species could easily shred them out of the sky in seconds. Congrats, by the way."

"What." leveled Raven darkly.

"Congratulations! You won. You stopped the evil aliens from taking over the missiles. You even managed to find the last one all on your own. So, congratulations. The humans have won. And with that, I bid you adieu." He teleported out of the room, leaving Raven to stare at the grisly remains. It would be a long time before she would be able to recover.

The humans have won! Kind of.
Brightness Radiant actually survived.
Cluny was killed. He was an Alien Cyto Adept

Sorry for the weird notice. I didn't notice Brightness changing her action to protect against Cluny, which would have resulted in the last alien dying. Anyway, that's the game. Links to the docs, as well as my thoughts coming soon.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. BrightnessRadiant: Raven Human Politician
  2. Cloudjumper: Phineas Human Soldier
  3. Jondesu: Douglas Adams Human Firebrand
  4. Asterion137: Ferb Human Firebrand
  5. StrikerEZ: Nathaniel Southeast Human Cyto Adept
  6. Drake Marshall: Torin Alien Firebrand
  7. Elenion: Plato Andersen Phone Company Operator
  8. Randuir: Tom Kress Human Soldier
  9. The Flash: Wally West Human Cyto Adept
  10. Bridge Boy: Devon Halberdeen Human UIB Agent
  11. Paranoid King: DR01D Human Cyto Adept
  12. TheMightyLopen: Alm Alien Politician
  13. Arinian: Red Fess Human Firebrand
  14. Yitzi2: Jack Cooper Human Firebrand
  15. Cluny the Scourge: Cluny Alien Cyto Adept
  16. Seonid: Sam Reaves Human Firebrand
  17. Ecthelion Human Politician
Edited by Sart
Made things slightly clearer

8 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Yay!!! My first time to live till the end! :lol: (oh but everybody else died :blink: haha)

We did it...congrats village! :D

@Sart thanks for a fun game! And everyone else for playing! 

Edit: why is one of the tags "youbdon'tdeserveit" :P I am offend lol

I TOLD you I was village (full on laughing). Well I guess there is still hope to be eventually lynched as a villager. Lol!!!

And it WAS cluny or asterion who was elim. Crazy. Great game sart even if I wasn't as emotionally invested it was still tons of fun!

Edited by The Flash

8 hours ago, randuir said:

Hey, we won. and I was right about both Lopen and Cluny in the dead-doc. Speaking of which, can we get the links to the various docs, @Sart?

Also, well done to @BrightnessRadiant for figuring both Lopen and Cluny out.

Haha thanks! (I actually caught Drake too :P)

4 hours ago, The Flash said:

I TOLD you I was village (full on laughing). Well I guess there is still hope to be eventually lynched as a villager. Lol!!!

And it WAS cluny or asterion who was elim. Crazy. Great game sart even if I wasn't as emotionally invested it was still tons of fun!

Stop seeming so evil then :lol:

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Nicely done, Brightness! Loved the return, @Sart. Very fun game. And I survived!

Thank you!! And I'm glad I didn't  tunnel on you haha ;)

Also thanks to @Yitzi2 I looked deeper into Cluny, and that's what made me switch to use cytonics on him haha :P

*Mad Cackling*

Almost! Almost! I have played three games (Alcatraz doesn't count because I was killed like N1.)

And in 2 of them I have been the last remaining elim. AND in those two I have not been lynched, just killed. Also- What the heck just happened? I put the kill on BR so I guess she last minute changed to guard against me? Is that what happened? 'Cause whoa.

Congrats to everyone!

And Kudos to BR for kindanotreallyishmoretowardstheendstillnotatotalmatchwiththedefinitionbutgettingkindofclose mayoring! And for giving LG level analysis!

And for figuring me out!

I think everyone has huge doses of gut read on me every game just because I am me, and it is so funny when that confuses people and I do not get lynched!

Brain sucking aliens!

Apologies to everyone I killed! (not really)

I still do not like Asterion!

*Mad Cackling*