Help me find fan art!

Delightful

On 13/06/2017 at 7:04 PM, CarolaDavar said:

I haven't heard of anyone who has drawn this, but it is certainly a good idea of something to draw. Is there something in particular you want it for?

Um an aesthetic for wedding centrepieces. I tried to draw this ages ago and it turned out really badly.....I might have to try again. 

5 hours ago, Delightful said:

Um an aesthetic for wedding centrepieces. I tried to draw this ages ago and it turned out really badly.....I might have to try again. 

I may be able to draw it for you, but I do need a description. I don't remember where in the books it is described, so if you could tell me where it is I think I can help you out.

On 16 June 2017 at 5:36 PM, CarolaDavar said:

I may be able to draw it for you, but I do need a description. I don't remember where in the books it is described, so if you could tell me where it is I think I can help you out.

That would be AMAZING you are amazing thank you.

It's Shallans 3rd chapter of WoK I think, after she's given up on persuading Jasnah, convinced by Yalb to try again, then goes and buys the history and philosophy books and goes back to read in the Palaneum with her art satchel on the table too.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:53 PM, Delightful said:

That would be AMAZING you are amazing thank you.

It's Shallans 3rd chapter of WoK I think, after she's given up on persuading Jasnah, convinced by Yalb to try again, then goes and buys the history and philosophy books and goes back to read in the Palaneum with her art satchel on the table too.

Okay I will try my best, thouth if it isn't as good as you want feel free to not use it