The World of Tenov-Worldbuilding project

Dragon314

If you haven't seen it, check out The diaemus project

Develop a country in a region,

Create a species,

Make maps, 

Create a sub-magic system

When creating things, let's stick to Kobold King's brilliant system of C.O.P, where it must be cool, original, and plausible.

Resources

Tenov Wikia

Edited by Dragon314

There should be sloth monk people that live in the jungle. There is a sloth elder that visits newborn children in the village and might deem them worthy of a sloth companion. Then a proper sloth infant is selected for the new child, and the two become a super duo! The sloth grants magical powers to the person.

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

There should be sloth monk people that live in the jungle. There is a sloth elder that visits newborn children in the village and might deem them worthy of a sloth companion. Then a proper sloth infant is selected for the new child, and the two become a super duo! The sloth grants magical powers to the person.

I read "sloth monk people" and though Voltron (the anime version). Is that weird?

That leaves region 5 open. if you don't get a region, don't despair. You can help develop a region, or build countries in a region, make species,  develop an economy, and so much more. we need help!

Edited by Dragon314

15 minutes ago, Dragon314 said:

If you want to do that, pick a region to put them in, and add a page to the Wikia under animals sapient beings. I can help you with that.

Can I work on them as a group instead? I'm thinking that these crow people have no real home and travel all over the place (where allowed by the locals).