Would you rather...

On 11/27/2017 at 1:25 AM, Ookla the Rusty said:

Mutant kandra. They were designed specifically to get Wax, so I figure I should be good, right?

Would you rather drown in ichor-alcohol or violet wine?

Violet Wine. At least it would be something new.

Would you rather read Dragonsteel right now or read Mistborn Era 4 now?

@Kingsdaughter613, you broke the game! Is okay, I fix. 

Would you rather die right after Stormlight 10’s release date is announced, never getting to read it, but knowing that it was amazing, or live to see Sanderson die before he finishes his work, only to get replaced by a vastly inferior author?

• 4 weeks later...

Considering that either way I would die instantly, I would rather live to see Sanderson die before he finishes his work because then I could have someone to blame (the other inferior author).

Would you rather have to listen to a hundred Chasmfiends singing in unison, or have to ride on the back of a Chasmfiend across a plateau?

A five course meal with Amaram.  I’m hungry right now, plus I could give him the evil eye for the whole dinner.

Would you rather be forced to spend a month in Patji but with Dusk as your guide, or spend 20 minutes alone in a vision with Odium, no saying what he will or won’t do?

• 2 weeks later...

Bavland; I don't know how to pronounce Dzhamar.

Then again, perhaps I should be Dzhamar, because then I'd never have to pronounce my own name because I wouldn't talk to myself, but if I were Bavland, then if I ever talked to Dzahamar, my stupidity would be found out.

Would you rather poke a sleeping Voidbringer or a sleeping Chasmfiend?

4 hours ago, Shallan's Ward said:

Sleeping Voudbringer. I might actually survive that encounter. Unless a Chasmfiend couldn't feel me through it's shell. Then a Chasmfiend.

Would you rather fight Kelsier or Szeth?

Death from shardblade or death from a million little lacerations courtesy of allomancy-propelled coins. Are you kidding me?

Szeth dear god Szeth. Szeth is like the only sane answer to that question.

Now, in the same vein of this questioning let me ask you this. Which assassin would you rather prefer hunting you down?

Vin in all her fury? Or Kaladin believing you are just another pawn of Amaram?

8 minutes ago, CrazyRioter said:

Would you rather be strung up in a highstorm or dropped naked on Patji?

Ugh, I popped into this thread resolving to answer the most recent question no matter what it was. Both options sound horrible. But I guess I’d rather be strung up. At least I’d have a chance of seeing some of the cool stuff walking around in the Highstorm before I died. 

Who would you rather have as your older brother: Sadeas or Amaram?

4 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Who would you rather have as your older brother: Sadeas or Amaram?

Aaaaawwwww shoo-

Ahem. Probably Sadeas. I've always said I'd rather have a slimy bastard who's upfront about being a slimy bastard. :/

Would you rather have to endure a two thousand year period stuck alone with Odium or Ruin.

How much shorter are we talking about? A few chapters shorter still leaves a rather pleasantly thick book ;) And it's probably better for the overall series compared to splitting them. So I would bypass general greed and say shorter than WoR.

Would you rather be stuck on Threnody alone for years without silver or fight a Shardbearer tomorrow morning?

• Chaos locked this topic