Would you rather...

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Although... define which limb we'd lose.

I apologize PROFUSELY for that. 

Anyway, it also depends on who I'm giving my breath to. Nobody's gonna compensate me for losing a limb. So I'll go with drab.

Would you rather be locked in a (very small) closet with a disarmed human but Intent filled Odium or Lightsong?

Basically someone who hates everything and everyone or someone who is funny but may get annoying? I would have to say Lightsong. Personally I think he's hilarious, and would be way less scary.

Just now, winter devotion said:

But the closet is very small. 

A small closet with anyone would probably stink. But at least we know Lightsong's a prude so he wouldn't do anything inappropriate most likely.

1 minute ago, Taliax said:

A small closet with anyone would probably stink. But at least we know Lightsong's a prude so he wouldn't do anything inappropriate most likely.

Well not anything innapropriate--I just meant it's really awkward and even with a really funny person, the absurd strangeness of it just makes me prefer the probable attempted murder I'd be subjected to by the other.

4 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Well not anything innapropriate--I just meant it's really awkward and even with a really funny person, the absurd strangeness of it just makes me prefer the probable attempted murder I'd be subjected to by the other.

Really?  I'd rather be awkward than dead. :P

7 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I dunno what I'm saying...

how about Ruin pumped full of intent but disarmed and human vs Odium the same way. Ruin would probably murder you quicker.

I agree there.  Ruin is destruction, I think he would be able to destroy faster than straight hate.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:04 PM, Nathrangking said:

Sadeas. Would you rather be a drab or lose a limb to a shardblade?

On 7/27/2017 at 5:47 PM, Taliax said:

Good question!  Man I think I would really hate being a drab.  Being sick and depressed all the time almost sounds worse than losing a limb.  I'd probably trade my left arm to not have to deal with that I guess.

Well, if a limb is severed off, I/you could become the next Lopen.B)

16 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Would you rather be forced to fight a whitespine with a stick or be forced to engage in an endless conversation with Shallan's stick?

Whitespine with a stick. It would be over with very soon. And while I don't hate the Stick, I can only talk to it for so long. If I had a conversation with it, I'd just end up wishing I went for the whitespine anyway.

2 hours ago, Figberts said:

Dakhor monks. They are strong, but the axe could cut them, while the blade would have to hit the plate a few times before really injuring the person.

Would you rather miss 1/20th of all the WOBs given out, or have no WOPs ever?

No WoPs. One is more useful than the other. One is worshiped more than the other. 

Would you rather die right after learning the fate of the cosmere, or live forever and never find out? 

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

No WoPs. One is more useful than the other. One is worshiped more than the other. 

Would you rather die right after learning the fate of the cosmere, or live forever and never find out? 

Living forever seems far more useful than death post learning the fate of the cosmere. 

Would you rather be forced to wage an endless battle of wits against Hoid or be forced to explain the concept of time to nightblood.

24 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Living forever seems far more useful than death post learning the fate of the cosmere. 

Would you rather be forced to wage an endless battle of wits against Hoid or be forced to explain the concept of time to nightblood.

Probably battle of wits with Hoid, I would certainly lose, but at least it would be funny.  And probably less terrifying than talking to Nightblood.

Would you rather the Warbreaker or Elantris sequel be written next?

5 minutes ago, Taliax said:

Probably battle of wits with Hoid, I would certainly lose, but at least it would be funny.  And probably less terrifying than talking to Nightblood.

Would you rather the Warbreaker or Elantris sequel be written next?

Warbreaker.

Would you rather be stuck in dullform for life or be a Pahn Kahl in Hallendren 

8 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Warbreaker.

Would you rather be stuck in dullform for life or be a Pahn Kahl in Hallendren 

Pahn Kahl. their discrimination isn't bad, in fact they are more ignored than actually discriminated; they are as smart as anyone else, and can have a good job.

would you rather the earth be hit by highstorms on a regular basis, or the lord ruler in his full power materializes on earth fully intent on taking over?

Just now, king of nowhere said:

would you rather the earth be hit by highstorms on a regular basis, or the lord ruler in his full power materializes on earth fully intent on taking over?

Highstorms. This world can handle "natural" disasters. Not another crazy human being.

Would you rather be in the charging path of a whitespine or between Wayne trying to save Wax?

17 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Would you rather be locked in mortal combat against Ham who is flaring pewter or be a bridgeman under sadeas.

Mortal combat against Ham, because I could probably use philosophy to reason with him and end up having a great time (even if he kills me), while being a bridgeman would make me depressed enough to go straight to the Honor Chasm.

Would you rather soon read the forthcoming Threnody novel or the forthcoming Dark One novel?

35 minutes ago, Firerust said:

Would you rather soon read the forthcoming Threnody novel or the forthcoming Dark One novel?

Dark One. A new shardworld please. 

Would you rather be twisted into a hemalurgic construct like a Koloss or the canine things, or be trapped on Braize like the Heralds?

On 8/3/2017 at 3:57 PM, Calderis said:

Dark One. A new shardworld please. 

Would you rather be twisted into a hemalurgic construct like a Koloss or the canine things, or be trapped on Braize like the Heralds?

I would rather be twisted into a construct. I figure the pain would be far less. 

Would you rather face Vasher in armed combat (He does not have nightblood) or Be forced to listen to Elend give a lengthy lecture on the laws of luthadel?

Edited by Nathrangking