Do you have an imaginary person in the Cosmere who you turn into when you're bored?

Tesh

I AM SO HAPPY!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!! I LIKE CAPS!

Also, @Sami and @CarolaDavar, welcome to the Surgefinders. I sent you both a pm. 

And how come no one asks me for spear or shardblade lessons? I'm not as good as Kaladin, but I'm much easier to get along with. :D

Carola, are you at Urithiru at the moment?

Just to alert everyone, I will be leaving to Sel in two weeks. I have a lot work to do. If anyone would like to accompany me, I will be doing a lot of research in Elantris. (Time: about halfway through the course of the book). I'm fairly certain that spanreeds work from different planets.

Tesh Kholin

PS: I will be making another fourm for people who wish to join.

Edited by Tesh Kholin

@Sami @CarolaDavar Welcome to the Surgefinders(the name we decided for our hidden group with a secret agenda)

So far we have @Tesh Kholin, @Kaladinwillumarryme?, @Shadows4Silence. Some of us are at Urithiru at the moment and others on their way. We are, however, keeping our true identities (radiants, worldhappers, elantrians etc) a secret. This is due to an important mission, the details of which @Tesh Kholin is working on right now. For this, we need to be undercover.

You are welcome to join us, with the compromise, however, to keep your abilities a secret. This doesn't mean stopping interaction with captain kaladin and the others. Merely that we don't let know of what we can do so we can work towards ending a threat which could endanger all of cosmere. Hoping to see you soon at the Surgefinders gathering.

Zephyras

Ok, my person is named Cole. He was born a feruchemist but during my training I grew dissatisfied with the policy of inactivity that was adopted and set out in model of my hero Sazed. As soon as I heard rumor of The Lord Ruler's death, I ran back to Luthadel and went to Kredik Shaw in attempt to learn of the secrets that were undoubtedly hidden there. When exploring I found a hidden basement in which I found a bead of an unknown metal which on an impulse I ate. In awe I realized I had become a Mistborn. I was shocked and didn't notice myself creeping towards the mysterious well, which a stumbled into. I had accidentally traveled to the cognitive realm. In confusion I began to explore this realm before running into a pair called Khriss and Nazh, who explained some of the intricacies of the Cosmere to me. I soon found myself on Nalthis, and realizing that I could achieve agelessness through breaths, I spent several years getting enough breath to reach the 5th heightening but lost interest there. With time on my hands I began to travel to many worlds and explore. When the Everstorm arrived on Roshar I was curious and have began to make my way to Urithru. See you there I guess

-Cole

@King Cole Well, as soon as I got to the Shattered Plains, I decided I wanted to go on a run. So I managed to sneak on, and somehow got into the middle of the fighting. So I got attacked. An Honorspren (A windspren was what I thought it was at the time). guided me to my father, (Dalinar) and he took me to safety. Still have the scars. But I got really chewed out. Took away my library privileges for a month. (And trust me, that's REALLY harsh).

But that's it in a nutshell. Or a rockbud.

@King Cole Welcome. As to your question on bonding with a spren, I have none. I doubt that I could keep the oaths of one unless they specified that stealing and treasure were part of them.

I do have an Honorblade which grants me some abilities on Roshar.

Lastly, a question for a question. What type of Feruchemist are you? Are you a single metal or can you use all of them? Cause that's rare...

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

29 minutes ago, Shadows4Silence said:

@King Cole Welcome. As to your question on bonding with a spren, I have none. I doubt that I could keep the oaths of one unless they specified that stealing and treasure were part of them.

I do have an Honorblade which grants me some abilities on Roshar.

Lastly, a question for a question. What type of Feruchemist are you? Are you a single metal or can you use all of them? Cause that's rare...

Your humble servant...

Reveal hidden contents

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

You may not have noticed, but I was born in the time before The Lord Ruler and thus have the full feruchemical abilities.

33 minutes ago, Tesh Kholin said:

@King Cole Well, as soon as I got to the Shattered Plains, I decided I wanted to go on a run. So I managed to sneak on, and somehow got into the middle of the fighting. So I got attacked. An Honorspren (A windspren was what I thought it was at the time). guided me to my father, (Dalinar) and he took me to safety. Still have the scars. But I got really chewed out. Took away my library privileges for a month. (And trust me, that's REALLY harsh).

But that's it in a nutshell. Or a rockbud.

Wait, you were mentally broken after losing your library privileges for a month?

When I was younger I had another older brother a couple of years ago. We were on a walk home one night when a group of guys came along and pushed us into an alley. While they started beating him up I ran. I'm still really ashamed that I ran, even though I was told there was nothing I could have done. I ran straight home and when we got back with the guards he was already dead. I guess thats when I started wanting to learn to defend myself. Maybe if I'd been able to do that I could have helped him. I ran away a couple of times after that, and got dragged back and then locked in my rooms so that I couldn't run anymore. That's when Era came.

(Samar's story, NOT mine!!! lol)

@King ColeI (Being in character) was born in Jah Keved, and am the youngest of a nice family. I lived with them for a long time, learning basic reading skills, I was taugut well in how to draw and how to play music, as well as learning how to study. My mother taught me most of it, thouth tutors occasionally were hired by my parents to teach me in skills I was very advanced at. SoundS like a nice life, right? And It was, until it all ended.

One night, we had left home for a week(I think) to celebrate my brother aging another year. While we were gone, however, bad things happened. Everything was stolen from us. My father checked with the people who paid hi for his work to see if he could work more to gain back the money, and they said yes. However, they had more people working by that point and therefore paid him less and less for the time he spent at work. Along with that, more theives came, taking our spheres before we could use any of them. After a long time, we didn't have enough spheres to support all of us. I thought I knew what I should do. 

I left.

I ran from home, so they wouldn't have to worry spending their time and money on me. Two of my older siblings had moved out, and we're married, but there were still a lot left at home. I knew I couldn't help make money like my other siblings could, so I decided I didn't want to be a burden. However, since I knew basically nothing about making money, I couldn't very well rent or buy a place to stay, so I lived in the streets. I had brought with me two sketchpad along with about five dresses and a bit of food in the hopes that I could make them last until I got to my destination. I planned to walk all the way to Alethkar, in hopes of finding a way to make more money for my family. 

I learned a lot on the way. I studied everything I could, and drew until my sketchbooks were full. Once I got to Alethkar, I still had to live on the streets, but I was able to sell some of my dresses for money, so I could have a place to stay, and food to eat. One day, while I was sitting on the street corner, a woman came and sat next to me. She talked to me and as she spoke with me she found just how intelligent of a person I am. She asked me if I wanted to be a scholar, and I told her yes. She then took me to the Kholinar palace(castle? Idk), where I met some of the scribes and scholars there. I shared some of my learnings with them and was allowed to work there, with Navani's scribes. Then, then Navani went to the Shattered plains, I went with her, and helped them research quite a few things. At one point I had discovered something interesting about the Horeater peaks, so I went there for a while to investigate(which is how I got into the world hopper mess), and have done many other studies

Life was pretty gfeat from then, but every night I still do feel the hurt of missing my family. I have started sending them portions of the money I get every once in a while, but I don't think I can ever go back. Lavala came to me while I was walking to Alethkar, though I didn't realy get to know her until I was part of Navani's group.

Tldr version: my family was rich for a while, then they got too poor to support me, so I left, and eventually joined Navani's group of scholars, and I learned about the Cosmere from there, however I will always feel sad about leaving my family.

Does that answer correctly? I may have done too in depth.

Sorry about how long this was.

See ya later!

Signed, Carola Davar

I am doing a happy dance because this is so awesome! Ra cha cha cha ra cha cha cha wooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!! I like to dance, dance, dance, da.... Sorry. I'll stop. BUT THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! I need to stop. Sorry again. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I always daydream when I'm bored, and recently I've been imagining myself as a seventeen-year-old darkeyed girl named Lelial, who lives at the SP. My mother is a lighteyed lady in Sebarial's camp, but my father is darkeyed. My mother hoped I would turn out to be lighteyed, but when I didn't, she decided she wanted nothing to do with me or my father. I was raised by my dad, but to him I was basically a dark reminder of my mother, and he abandoned me to live on the streets. A tavern owner took me in for a while, and he and his wife turned out to play the role of parents to me. Through them, I learned of the Ghostbloods, who had been giving them trouble recently for reasons they wouldn't disclose to me. Before I had spent two years with my new family, they somehow angered the Ghostbloods, and were disposed of by the ruthless group, leaving me on the streets again. 

Ever since then, I've been gaining as much information against the Ghostbloods as I can, and using it to cause trouble for them. A few months ago, I bonded with a cryptic (he can't remember his name, but I call him buzz--real creative, I know). I've gotten pretty good with Lightweaving, but use my access to Shadesmar minimally. I was part of Sebarial's retinue onto the SP during the Weeping, and I managed to make it to Urithiru with the remaining soldiers. I've heard some rumors about another Lightwever, a lighteyes close to the the Kholin house, but information has been slow to get around lately, even within Urithiru. I'm still trying to decide if I would be able to hurt the Ghostbloods more if I reveal myself to be a Surgebinder, thereby getting power writhin the KR, or if I should continue my undercover work.  

@Contessa You might want to stay away from Celia. She is not very kind. (Well, not to me, even though I've saved her life five times). But, yah. (We are actually REALLY good friends, and have been for about five years) A while ago when I went to Nalthis, she hid in my bag, and stole my last piece of Chouta! Then she got lost, ran into Odium, (or so she says) and got stuck in the cognitive realm on Scadrial. So, I naturally had to go rescue her. (We are telepaths, which can get really annoying sometimes, trust me). But Celia is actually a Truthwatcher. Though why a spren would want to be with her for most of her life is beyond me.