Do you have an imaginary person in the Cosmere who you turn into when you're bored?

Tesh

@Megasif Understand my friend that I have no reason to quarrel with one such as you. I respect that you fight for something, as do I. And although our present goals may seem different, I am beginning to feel as if there is something more between us...

I'll be arriving before the Everstorm approaches. Then, as are you Megasif, I will be quite interested in what Brightness @Tesh Kholin has to say.

Until then, don't mistake me as your enemy. I feel as if we are more alike than you think.

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

I,  Brightness Celia Amaram, ( otherwise known as @Kaladinwillumarryme?) feel a necessary urge to jump in on this meeting. I would also like to attend. But, I suppose it would be rude for me to intrude without sharing some details about my personal history first, as long as you all swear that you will treat all of these matters with strictest confidentiality.

I am a Truthwatcher, which I found out at a very young age. I always hated my older brother, all throughout my chilhood. Meridias was 9 years my senior, and I rarely saw him until the discovery of my spren, Molan, and likewise, my use of the Surges Progression and Illumination.. After that, he realized what a valuable asset I could become. He tried, unsuccessfully, to convince my parents to let him have me trained as an assassin, to make things look like "accidents". He always was quite fond of accidents. He was furious at my parents refusal, and soon after, they died in a palanquin "accident". After that, he was my legal guardian, and henceforth, I was to be his assassin. After just a few days of training, I ran away. I was caught several days later. Of course, he was furious when I, of course, refused to do it. I must have gone too far, for he snapped, and I can't believe I actually survived the ordeal that followed. He would've killed me, but his adviser convinced him to spare my life. I used Illumination to make myself a new identity: Cel, a darkeyed young woman of the 8th nahn. He branded me a slave, and sold me. I was a slave for 3 years, before I found my way to Sadeas's warcamp, as a bridgeman. I ran away and escaped through the chasms after just a few days though, using the Surge Progression. I made it to Jah Keved, where I reside presently as Celia, a darkeyes with brown hair who is currently serving as a servent in a Brightlord's estate. 

I would like to meet with you because I need help. I must get revenge on my brother, and I must avenge my parents. I feeI as if you can help me. I will meet you in Urithiru  on the specified date. 

Sincerely, Celia Amaram 

Edited by Kaladinwillumarryme?
misspelling

@Kaladinwillumarryme? Of course you may join us. And I share your opinion on Amaram. He is a git.

Spoiler

I was wondering if you would use the Amaram, Taravangian, or Davar story.

@Shadows4Silence @Megasif @Kaladinwillumarryme? As to what the meeting is about, I need a team of Radiants who are unknown to any but select individuals, help me in a very important task. I will fill everyone in at the meeting.

Spoiler

I'll PM all of you. Does Friday work for everyone?

If not, I'll just post everything I have to say on here.

But by joining the meeting, you are sworn to secrecy.

Sound good?

See you all at Urithiru,

Tesh Kholin

P.S. We need a name! (If you all are willing to join). Any ideas?

Edited by Tesh Kholin

@Shadows4Silence

Looks like we can come to an understanding.

The world is changing. I may have to leave my mercenary ways behind. I might go back to what I was before I disguised myself as a mercenary soldier in Sebarial's army. I was a friend of Shallans's brother, Helaran. I didn't agree with the group he was following but I had no choice but to support him. He was my best friend. But I failed him. I have tried to protect Shallan from the shadows but she seems more capable of protecting herself now than I ever will be.

@Kaladinwillumarryme? Amaram. I know of that traitorous rat. My best frient died because of him. And I, along with many other, witnessed his fall from grace as brightlord Dalinar exposed him, in the presence of Captain Kaladin. I am sorry to hear of what you went through due to him. We will have revenge. You have my services at your disposal.

@Tesh Kholin I am ready to come for the meeting. If it is true that I could be a radiant then I will be willing to accept the secret mission if it could mean that we can help save the world, even if it is a small part.

Regards,

Random Soldier

(Name reveal at the meeting)

(Edit: my personal name reveal, not team name. But I will contribute with some Ideas)

Edited by Megasif

@Kaladinwillumarryme? Welcome to our fold Celia! I feel that this will become something truly destined for greatness! Although I have not had nearly as harsh of an upbringing in my years of plundering on other Shards (as I am more of a man of solitude), I am willing to help in any way I can.

@Megasif This sounds great. And although Brightlord Amaram has not tainted my past as yours and Celia's, I am still curious to hear everyone's story of this so called rat... He reminds me of some others that I know of from my travels...

Lastly, @Tesh Kholin, I feel as if I have an update on the situation regarding a spren. I can share more at our meeting in Urithiru, as I am now here, waiting in the shadows in silence...

I look forward to our meeting here.

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

Spoiler

I am just sitting here cackling evilly because this is so awesome!

@Kaladinwillumarryme? @Shadows4Silence @Megasif I am looking forward to tomorrow. I have much to tell all of you. And if any of you see anything that looks like the work of a radiant, or someone acting like one, please contact me and invite them to the meeting.

As to what our name will be, here are some ideas I have: The Knights Unknown, The Knights Renown, The Knights of the Cosmere, and The Knights of Knowledge. Any other ideas?

May good name ideas come to you,

Tesh Kholin

Edited by Tesh Kholin

I have quick access to a Spanreed, but I'm on the run at the moment. I don't think the Highlady approved of me stealing a Soulcaster from her Ardents...

What about The Surgefinders...

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

*proceeds to jump from railing on Oathgate and down Urithiru's mountain, laughing at the chasing Highlady's Honor Guard's stunned expressions...*

I don't have constant access to a spanreed, due to my present position. I am only rarely able to write. I am eternally grateful to you all, for both your sympathy, and your help. I have never in my whole life acquainted myself with such respectable, exemplary individuals.How about the Lost Legacy of Roshar? Also, Brightness Kholin, what is a PM? I am quite unused to these kind of things. 

@Kaladinwillumarryme? Will you be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow? 

Spoiler

PM: Private Message

If not, I will send you a report via spanreed as soon as possible. The same goes for @Megasif and @Shadows4Silence.

I look forward to seeing you all,

Tesh Kholin

Spoiler

I have the notifications volume turned all the way up so I'll be able to reply to any messages in about 5 minutes. An hour at MOST.

@Tesh KholinI should be fine for the meeting, though do we have a time set? It will let me know if I am available due to my duties with Sebarial's mercenary. (I will have to leave the mercenary band following the meeting if need be).

Otherwise, I dont mind getting a report via spanreed. I can just catch up on the discussion.

Regards,

Soldier forgotten.

@Megasif We don't really have a set time, so I'll ask this to all of you, (@Kaladinwillumarryme? @Shadows4Silence) what time zone are you guys in? If you are in Washington, Montana, Nevada, California, Arizona or New Mexico, or around there in Canada or Mexico, would three work? If you aren't in any of those places, would you mind answering my previous question?

Talk to you soon,

Tesh Kholin

@Shadows4Silence Got it. So four for you. Long live bridge four! Shadows4silence

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

@Megasif Ack! I just saw that three where I am is 11pm in the UK. So that may not work...

I'll just set up a PM and wait for a ding. :D

And I'll still be on here at three, four, or eleven, depending on where you are.

Edited by Tesh Kholin

@Tesh Kholin Sudden circumstances have made me unavailable for a meeting today. However, tomorrow should suit me fine, but go ahead and have the meeting anyway with those who can. I'll catch up with you later...

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis

I actually turn into a girl called Scarlet who has Fire abilities when I'm bored - but allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Samar Kazan and I'm from a wealthy darkeyed family in Alethkar. I am also a Skybreaker/Coinshot with a spren called Era. I have nearly black/brown eyes and chestnut hair with gold streaks. Although I love Maths and Science, I drive my tutors mad because I cannot draw and am always sneaking off to spar with my brothers or watch the dueling grounds. I convinced one of my fathers guards to give me fighting lessons in the spear and hand-to-hand combat and everything else I could get him and my brothers to teach me. I do like dresses though... Just never could keep them decent and they are rather inconvenient. At night I sneak out of the window and practice Surgebinding.

I never had a lot of friends because nobody really liked me, so I was lonely a lot. I left home when I was 17, after my mother died and did a lot of mercenary work. I met Tesh at Urithiru, and am now based there with the Surgefinders.

A/N: this is what she SAYS. A general cover background story, of sorts so that people don't try to dig into her rather nasty past. At this present moment, only Cole (... and maybe some others...) seems to have any sort of inkling about her past.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yeah, and one more thing - did I mention that she loves daggers? She loves daggers. Because I have this weird fascination with that sort of thing. Guns are awesome, (okay, killing is not awesome - it's the weapon itself - that is, in books and movies. Probably not irl :ph34r:) but knives are even more awesome. Anyways....

Edited by Sami
over time, Sam has changed so yeah

You know, I have been watching this stuff happen for a while and I realize I haven't even introduced myself!

My name is Carola Davar, a distant cousin of Shallan's. I am a world hopper and a good friend to Hoid, though I have many differing oppinions from him. I have an awakened sword(referred to as Lightsketch), and I have a cryptic spren named Lavala, and the powers she gives me makes it so I can draw things and they can some to life(plus, I finally found out how to add sound to my creations, due to my knowledge of music). I can use Aondor during the times when I am in Elantris, though I still need more practice. I'm good friends with Kaladin(mainly because I can tell when he needs alone time), thouth I am now even better friends with Shallan. I enjoy practicing dueling occasionally with some of Dalinar's men, but since it seems to be very frowned upon in society, I try not to do it too often. At the times when I can, I assist Navani's scholars with their research(which is the main reason I came to the plains in the first place), but now that I have discovered just how special my abilities are, I have been trying to gain knowledge of how it works, and have avoided a lot of human interaction. 

I hope to change things(I enjoy talking to people, but the few friends I had are now way too busy, what with the Everstorm and all), so. What are you guys up to? Anything I can do to help?

@Sami, I know Kaladin a bit. I was able to spar with him once or twice, to practice with Lavala as a shardblade. Of course, as of now, he's gone to Hearthstone. Once he gets back I will surely introduce you two, though. I think you might be able to start a good conversation wiht him(you seem to have similar interests) and I really want to see that. As far as lessons go, I can ask him, but since he is so busy helping out Dalinar and Shallan, I can't confirm if he will.

@CarolaDavar Pleasure to meet you. I've heard of this Kaladin, but have yet to meet him... I got to Urithiru a little later than the rest.

@Sami Glad to meet you as well. I've been in recent contract with @Tesh Kholin, @Megasif, and @Kaladinwillumarryme? as of late. You all have such interesting backgrounds such as mine! I almost feel normal...

Your humble servant...

Spoiler

Shadows4Silence

Mathis